A Turd! A Turd!

Actually, multiple turds :yay:confetti

Dot will eat the Honest Kitchen Zeel (the fish one I cannot afford) and also Preference to which I add meat. For the last 48 hours she has produced turds after a long time without a good stool (and I've done everything except ask the vet for the sulfa drug).

Here's hoping it continues :D

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

All it takes to make a dog owner happy, eh? Scritchies to girl who now has TURDS! :lol

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest greybookends

:yay:yay:yay

(I thought maybe Burpdogs had a new flavor ... :lol )

With this crowd it would most likely sell well! :lol

Congrats! I have found nothing that works better for my grey than Honest Kitchen. It truly saved her life (although my wallet sure wishes something else had worked as well...).

Get used to the poops - HK is amazing in not only how firm my girl's poop is, but also how plentiful! She poops more on HK than I've ever seen from any dog!

Effie (Nadine's Effie), Carmen (PHX Downtown), & Benny (the chihuahua)

Are we now going to see turd biscuits?

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

What???!!!! No Pictures?????!!!!!!

How embarrassing!!!

Dotsturds004.jpg

Dotsturds006.jpg

Dotsturds008.jpg

Dotsturds007.jpg

snapback.pngRemolacha, on 09 May 2011 - 02:39 PM, said:

:yay :yay :yay

(I thought maybe Burpdogs had a new flavor ... :lol )

With this crowd it would most likely sell well! :lol

See items at the end of the Greys Landing auction :D

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

Sometimes a good turd is an exciting thing to see!!!!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest SpicyMom

Agree re Honest Kitchen. We mix the preference with fresh or fresh cooked - mostly ground green tripe or ground mutton from Hare Today, a great farm out of PA that ships. Given that they eat everything, which is not always the case even with the expensive canned tripe and kibble, I don't think it costs much more in the end. Biggest problem is keeping the cats of it. Oh, and yes, the turds are spectacular, especially when they've been snacking on the freeze dried rabbit feet.

Guest RichardUK

I hadn't laughed as much for ages! :)

However it raised a question - How often does your dog 'go' in a day?

I have three greyhounds - they get a two mile walk twice a day - they have free access to the backyard - and have been trained to use a 12 yard square "toilet area" for pooping at home to make it easier for me to scoop.

They go at least twice each walk - and deposit once or twice in the backyard area.

So this is at least five times a day - sometimes seven - each. The stools are normally hard and well formed (except sometimes the last one on the evening walk).

As it is against the law here ($100 fine) not to poop scoop - it is a lot of poop to scoop

Edited by RichardUK