Hello From Salt Lake City, Utah

Guest meggera

Guest meggera

Hi SteveO,

I'm so happy to read that there is another Utah family who is so close (geographically) who is going to be adding a greyhound to the family! Maybe we will have to setup a play group of local greys. I know Vanille would love to have a friend who can run with her.

What group is your family working with on the adoption? We worked with 2nd Chance Greyhounds in Draper and they have been fantastic. I look forward to reading your intro and (I hope!) seeing some pictures!

Megan

Guest SteveO

Hi SteveO,

I'm so happy to read that there is another Utah family who is so close (geographically) who is going to be adding a greyhound to the family! Maybe we will have to setup a play group of local greys. I know Vanille would love to have a friend who can run with her.

What group is your family working with on the adoption? We worked with 2nd Chance Greyhounds in Draper and they have been fantastic. I look forward to reading your intro and (I hope!) seeing some pictures!

Megan

Megan,

you are spot on with 2nd Chance GH! Looks like you PM'd me but my privileges here don't extend that far yet. As I mentioned in my intro John and Connie live just up the road a couple of miles from us.

SteveO