Siesie

Burpdog

So sorry. I can't imagine the loss you are experiencing. You are in my thoughts.

Robin - Cordova (Memphis), TN

Argus (BB's Turbo) #86152 Oswald Cobblepot X Hilary Pride

Butler (GoodOleBoyRoy) #92232 Castor Troy X Princess Josie

Bridge Angel Callie (Tom S Macaroon) #87886 Black Streaker X Tom S Megan, April 15, 2000 - November 3, 2012

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Diane, I am so sorry. :(

Greyhound angels at the bridge- Casey, Charlie, Maggie, Molly, Renie, Lucy & Teddy. Beagle angels Peanut and Charlie. And to all the 4 legged Bridge souls who have touched my heart, thank you. When a greyhound looks into you eyes it seems they touch your very soul.

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more then he loves himself". Josh Billings

siggie-7.jpg

Guest CannonsMom

=( never fails....

tears forming.

thinking about you diane.......

but be happy, they are both together watching from above....

Guest CannonsMom

=( never fails....tears forming.

i am thinking about you diane.......

but be happy, they are both together watching from above....

Oh Diane, I'm so sorry. I was away for a few days and just now logged on. My heart hurts for you at this time... it's so very hard to lose them. Hugz to you.... run free Shadow and SieSie, in the amrs of the angels.

We need to act responsibly toward the plants and animals with whom we share the world, who have no voice, but whose presence make our world a blessed place.

"We call them dumb animals, and so they are, for they cannot tell us how they feel, but they do not suffer less because they have no words." Anna Sewell "Black Beauty" 1877

Bobbi, Rick, Reddy, Jenny, and Kat ...Bethel, CT.

Falcon, Romeo, Addie, Shiloh, Frosty, Stormy and Sunshine waiting at the Rainbow Bridge

Greyhound Rescue and Rehabilitation..Cross River, NY

Guest tedsmom

omg dianne.....

i was reading your legacy post and realized that shadow and siesie were on your list of legacies left and i went back to the main remembrance page and had to blink a few times before i realized you lost both your babies....

bless your heart dianne--i cannot imagine the pain and loss you are feeling right now. my heart breaks for you and i am sobbing right now as i attempt to type this in a somewhat orderly manner. i cannot even think of any words to attempt to make you feel better and i am not going to even try, except to say you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and how lucky the three of you were to be able to give the other so much happiness and love and patience.

run free and without pain, siesie and shadow--your mom loves you so very much...watch over and smile down upon her often.

molly

Guest seniorhoundlover

Oh, Diane. How kind you are to all of the seniors out there, and little did I know that you had lost your babies! Two in one day! I am SO sorry. How are you managing? As a fellow senior dog lover, I can only imagine what you are going through. Once again, my sympathies, and loving thoughts and hugs in your direction.