Siesie

Burpdog

Diane, I'm so very sorry for your loss of your precious SieSie and Shadow. Your heart must be aching terribly. :( I'm asking my bridge kids to joyfully greet them and show them the best places to roll in the grass and run like the wind. Blessings to you for opening your heart to their love, and for giving them the gift of peace when it was time to let them go. May your memories bring you comfort.... knowing that they will always be with you in your heart. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry Diane....

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****

I'm really sorry for your losses :f_red

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest Angie626

Oh my God Diane, I am sooo sorry to hear about Shadow and Siesie... I am in tears just thinking about it.

Hugs to you Austin and Heart....

Guest DutchGrey

So sorry to hear Siesie went to the bridge. :( From what you describe, she sounded really really sick, so at least she's out of pain now. I'm sure you'll miss her a lot. :(

Man :( again, I'm so sorry!! You poor thing!! :grouphug you've got to find comfort in the fact that they are both at the bridge together and aren't suffering anymore!!

I'll be sure to keep you in my prayers!! :)

Major & Black Jack are the BEST Doggies in the WORLD

A Major Presence - MAJOR - March 10, 1999 - January 13, 2011

Little Joe - BLACK JACK - July 31, 1998 - February 8, 2011

"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself. " - Randy Pausch

Guest lisaluvsgreys

Diane, I am so sorry for your loss. Sie Sie, Shadow and you are in our thoughts. Sending you white light and big hugs.

Diane,

Wishing you strength during this very difficult time.

I am sorry for your loss of both of your babies. Know they are together and watching over you now. Remember all those wonderful times together. Hugs.

:f_white:f_pink

Valeri

Guest Nancy

How very sad for you that SieSie and Shadow left together. But it is comforting to know that they are running free together - best of pals! Hugs from Nancy and Kenya