Siesie

Burpdog

Sie Senorita, 1/25/90 ~ 6/30/03

My wonderful, bitchy-witchy, stuffy knitting girl joined Shadow at the bridge this afternoon.

Friday night she got up and could hardly walk--almost like spasmodic. Saturday she was fine, yesterday somewhat unstable & fell twice. Her eyes were saying she wanted to stay, but her body was giving out. Her front legs were swelling again and she was bruised her entire chest, groin and inside her rear legs and one rear leg started to swell (even though on a high dose of pred). I found multiple lumps popping up on her, one right next to her spine which could have accounted for the wobbles. Her gums were pale. Rather than wait until she went down in extreme pain, I made the decision to send her on. She went quickly.

From a girl I didn't want to take home, to one who stole my heart. I hope she's doing all the tight turns she wants right now.

Diane & The Senior Gang

Burpdog Biscuits

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, Diane... I am so so sorry. My heart just sank when I saw this one, too. SieSie was loved by a lot of people. I never had the honor of meeting her, but I know she must have been special. Thinking of you, Austin and Heart. Hug them tight. :f_pink

ATASCOSITA DIAZ - MY WONDER DOG!
Missing our Raisin: 9/9/94 - 7/20/08, our Super Bea: 2003 - 12/16/09, our Howie: 9/17/97 - 4/9/11, our Bull: 8/7/00 - 1/17/13, our Wyatt Earp: 11/22/06 - 12/16/15, and our Cyclone 8/26/05 - 9/12/16

Guest gatemaster93

I am torn up just reading that you lost your two babies today. I can't imagine what you are going through. Prayers for you.

Run free sweeties.

Oh Diane....I am so sorry for your loss. You have such a wonderful heart and much love to share with the hounds. Shadow and Siesie were no doubt very happy and felt safe in your care. It is a painful part of life having to make the decision to let our 4-legged companions go but in the end we know it's the right thing to do. Now they can both run together, free from pain, with the rest of our beloved angels. :angelwings You will always have the wonderful memories of the happiness and love that they brought to you and their spirits will live on in this memory.

My deepest sympathy and hugs.

tn_greyhound002.gif

Willow & Trace

Butch (11/94 - 7/16/08) Hayley (11/96 - 1/13/09) Merlin (11/12/95 - 5/29/09)

GPA - Central New Hampshire

Oh Diane...my heart breaks for you. I am just so sorry. I wish that there was something I could say or do to help ease your pain. You gave SieSie and Shadow a gift of love and they both know that. Know that they are running free...and that they are whole again. They will look down on you from the Bridge and wait patiently for a beautiful reunion. :f_pink:f_red

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Sie Sie, sweetheart, I'm so sorry you had to go. You know your momma's heart is breaking. Watch over her, will you? and make sure she knows what a wonderful loving life she gave you while you were here. Godspeed.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest BleusysMom

SieSie Little Girlie....you and your brother Shadow will always be together....Have Fun at the Bridge....Run Free and Pain Free......

Watch over your Mom and Heart and Austin.....They miss You so much......

Have Fun Little Girlie.....Luv Ya.......

I'm just so sorry, Diane. It must feel overwhelming to lose both SieSie and Shadow at the same time. She knew how much you loved her and she was a happy girl with you. She'll be waiting to meet you again. My deepest sympathy, thoughts, and prayers to you.

Lori

Guest wendigo

Diane - I am so sorry for the loss of Shadow and SieSie. Your posts about your senior gang always give me hope that Lily still has many good years left. I am so glad that you had the strength and the foresight to let them both go peacefully, with you holding and comforting them. Its so much better that way. Its the ultimate expression of love to free them of suffering and let them pass surrounded by love. You are in my thoughts, I'm going to hug my pups extra tight tonight for Shadow and Siesie.

:f_red

Im so sorry to read of both of your losses. I dont know how I would deal with losing 2 in one day. Stay strong and know that you have 1000 shoulders to cry on. Please feel free to talk with all of us.

Again I'm so sorry

Kim

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

Guest Ferrevergrey

I'm so sorry to hear this Diane. But I know your puppers will remember your kindness and devotion in thier last days. It always is hard to loose the one you "never wanted" Sandy was that dog for me, and yet for a dog that I "didn't want" at first, it sure hurt when I lost him (((hugs)))) Shadow and Siesie are running together, never to be in pain again, waiting for you just on the other side of the bridge.

Guest grey4life

Diane, I am so very sorry to hear about both of your losses today! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Heart and Austin during this difficult time of loss.

If there's anything I can do please let me know.