Becky Aka Piglet

Guest LindsaySF

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piglet - what a a beautiful girl with a matching personality. She was way too young to leave us but at least she knew what it was like to have a forever home showered with love and toys. I loved looking at her pictures. We are so very sorry it was such a short life. Godspeed Piglet and may the wind always be at your back and the ground soft for your paw prints sweet girl. We all loved you and you will sorely be missed little girl!

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

I am so sad to read of Becky (Piglet's) passing - (i follwed her story from when you posted her Story with her ownstroller/ wagon) for her to go on walks) She is a special girl who fought on and will not be forgotten. Run Free and Pain Free Piglet with all the other Bridge kids. We love you.

Amy and Maddie

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest ellieb

Oh, Piglet! How adorable are you? Glad she is finally pain free. :gh_runner She will be waiting at the Bridge when it is time for my Indigo to join her.

Loves ~

Ellie

Guest Greyglo

Thoughts are with the family and friends of this much loved girl...

:f_pink for Piglet

I pray "OK" is doing things differently now. Her story is a horror.