The Vet Just Called...

Guest Galgos_Spain

Guest Galgos_Spain

Do you remember the 2 little galgo pups that we have received all skin and bones???

CODO the little black one developped a distemper and our vet decided on euthanizing him.

cach-codo3..jpg

One more victim of the ruthless hunters in SPAIN!!! The doggy would be alive if it had been vaccinated as the law demands it!

HAVE A SAVE TRIP OVER THE RAINBOW BRIDGE LITTLE CODO :(

Awww.. Makes me so sad! God speed Codo. Have fun over the Bridge, Play nicely. My Winnie will take good care of you, Shes raised many grey pups she can handle ya!

I'm sorry MO

Kim, mom to Reno (Slatex Reno), sister to Daffy (Bally's Flack), Ashley and Sue (racing names unknown), and Bridge kids Strider (7/28/94-4/16/05), RW's Dallas (12/17/98- 06/26/2010), Odd Taylor (aka Lizzie), JC's Curfew (4/6/2005- 4/22/2010), Winnie(Pooh Bear)my heart dog, and Rocky the beagle

God speed, little precious boy. Am asking my bridge kids to show you all the great places to run and play. :angelwings

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

I'm so sad, the poor little pup never had a chance. At least you were kind to him in his last days.

Beth, Petey (8 September 2018- ), and Faith (22 March 2019). Godspeed Patrick (28 April 1999 - 5 August 2012), Murphy (23 June 2004 - 27 July 2013), Leo (1 May 2009 - 27 January 2020), and Henry (10 August 2010 - 7 August 2020), you were loved more than you can know.

Run free precious little one... :(f_yellow

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm sorry, Mo. I know you love each and every one of these little guys. You gave him the best chance he could have, and showed him some kindness before he had to leave. God bless.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I'm sorry for your loss Mo.

Night Night little Codo :cry1

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Guest MaxiesMom

He is running with the angels on the clouds now. He had his own special angel here on earth. You are such an amazing person to face such pain daily instead of walking away like so many do. Codo was a lucky pup to have had you.

God speed little boy...now you will be able to enjoy your time at the bridge unlike the crule existance you experienced here. Run like the wind

Cassie: Pikes Clara Bell Swoop: My Man Swoop

BRIDGE ANGELS Psi:WD'S Aleford 3/17/00-4/25/10 Snowman: Gable Snowman 1/9/96-2/14/08

Guest bugatti

too sad. he had the cutest picture with that long nose on someone' arm in a recent post. never even got a chance.

april