Daisy Is Bleeding From The Mouth

Came to the Boards to check on a few updates and I was so hoping this one had been resolved!!

If you or the Vet don't see anything in the nasal passage or the oral cavity, I'd still opt for an endoscopy. Sure there is nothing stuck in her nasal cavity maybe?

Prayers still on the way

We have now gone 36 hours without bleeding. Although I would really like to know what caused it, I am going to wait till next week to take her into my regular vet and see if anything can be determined. Someone suggested a tick panel - but she has been retired for 10 years - surely it could not be dormant for that long.

Her appetite is back, she played in the small yard - have no idea what it was - but am sure relieved to have my girl back healthy and happy and herself again.

Deb, and da Croo
In my heart always, my Bridge Angels - Macavity, Tila the wannabe, Dexter, CDN Cold Snap (Candy), PC Herode Boy, WZ Moody, Poco Zinny, EM's Scully, Lonsome Billy, Lucas, Hurry Hannah, Daisy (Apache Blitz), Sadie (Kickapoo Kara), USS Maxi, Sam's Attaboy, Crystal Souza, Gifted Suzy, Zena, and Jetlag who never made it home.

http://www.northernskygreyhounds.com

Deb, just reading this. Glad to hear Daisy is doing well but its very frustrating not to know the cause in order to prevent it happening again. Sending hugs and nose kisses to your girl.

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly