Hello From Missouri!

Guest Barbara

Guest Barbara

Hello all!

This is my first posting on this board. I adopted my beautiful retired racer, Allstun, in mid November. He joined my two dachshunds and I, and really makes our group complete. I'm delighted with his calm, happy personality and his excellent behavior! I hope to pick up advice and tips from the other members here - so glad to find this group.

Here's my handsome boy:

Allstun2.jpg

- Barbara in Missouri

Welcome from one state north! Allstun is very handsome and striking -- uncommon markings! With a look like that I'm assuming some Irish blood. What's his racing name?

Edited by PrairieProf

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Hi Barbara, welcome!

Allstun is handsome, he has gorgeous markings!

Where in Missouri are you? I'm in St. Louis.

You'll love it on Greytalk!

Kim

Kim, (Herman), Pixie (NK Mary Ann), Kitten, Sammie, Darcy and Scout

Callie (Callie Walker), Ava (Lass Dance), July, Peanut, Kodi, Bailey, Kony, PJ, Scampie, Carlo & Casey waiting for us at the bridge

Guest Barbara

Welcome from one state north! Allstun is very handsome and striking -- uncommon markings! With a look like that I'm assuming some Irish blood. What's his racing name?

Indeed! His racing name is Allstun. He has Irish and Australian forebears. I use Allstun as his surname, but have named him Cúchulainn as his familiar name.

His father was Rysta, and his mother was Mantle Queen.

Great pics -- the contrast is so funny! Make sure you look up some of the recent threads posted by GT member Adrianne, with lots of wonderful pics of her current and former greyhounds and her dachsie Ollie.

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Where in Missouri are you?

I grew up in KCMO, and my family still lives there. I went to Mizzou, but I've been in Wisconsin since I graduated. Some boy named Justin brought me up here. (Who, grew up in Blue Springs, MO!)

Go Tigers :colgate :colgate :colgate

Lauren the Human, along with Justin the Human, Kay the Cat and Bernie the Greyhound! (Registered Barney Koppe, 10/30/2006)

Bernie-signature-400.jpg

Guest Barbara

I'm in Springfield. It's a great city! Not too small, not too large. I love Columbia, too. Took one of my dachshunds to the vet school at UM for back surgery.