The Jumbo Bully Sticks Are In!

Guest Sunset123

Guest Sunset123

I swear I don't work for the company (I'm just an enthusiast), but if you're a bully stick fan, the 12" jumbo bullies are in stock again at bestbullysticks.com.

http://www.bestbullysticks.com/home/bbs_1295113906411/page_144_21/12_jumbo_bully_sticks.html

They only have them in a few times a year so I always make sure to stock up. They're the only thing that holds up to my power-chewer. Most of them are about as wide as my two thumbs held together, and they're only $2.99. The closest I've found to this size costs $9.95 at our local pet store. They also don't have any additives or smokey flavor like a lot of the pet store brands, so they're odorless.

(They also sell good, cheap tracheas and antlers and things.)

Just thought I'd pass the word on!

ETA:

Here's how wide they are. Compare it to her leg. Note the exhausted look on her face. :P

tWxHB.jpg

Edited by Sunset123

Guest katethegreyt

Ooh! What a great site! I think I'm going to order the bully stick variety pack for large dogs and a couple of the big bones for my girl. The prices are great! The big bones are VERY cheap.

Thanks for the heads up = )

I swear I don't work for the company (I'm just an enthusiast), but if you're a bully stick fan, the 12" jumbo bullies are in stock again at bestbullysticks.com.

http://www.bestbullysticks.com/home/bbs_1295113906411/page_144_21/12_jumbo_bully_sticks.html

They only have them in a few times a year so I always make sure to stock up. They're the only thing that holds up to my power-chewer. Most of them are about as wide as my two thumbs held together, and they're only $2.99. The closest I've found to this size costs $9.95 at our local pet store. They also don't have any additives or smokey flavor like a lot of the pet store brands, so they're odorless.

(They also sell good, cheap tracheas and antlers and things.)

Just thought I'd pass the word on!

ETA:

Here's how wide they are. Compare it to her leg. Note the exhausted look on her face. :P

tWxHB.jpg

Wow--thanks--these are soooo much better than the jumbo Dingo brand bones I recently ordered because I had a $20 off coupon! These last so much longer and don't separate into slices, jagged pieces, layers, etc., like the Dingo brand does. I, too, have a power chewer, and one chew already has lasted more than 3 days. I love them!

Guest Sunset123

Wow--thanks--these are soooo much better than the jumbo Dingo brand bones I recently ordered because I had a $20 off coupon! These last so much longer and don't separate into slices, jagged pieces, layers, etc., like the Dingo brand does. I, too, have a power chewer, and one chew already has lasted more than 3 days. I love them!

Glad to help! I love them, too. I make big orders and keep a stockpile in the freezer. :)

Guest Houndie

I received my order yesterday. :colgate I did order a bunch, but hadn't thought about freezing them! That is a great idea. Thanks again for posting about these!

In case anyone missed the 12" ones, I ordered from THIS ebay seller a few months ago. I have ordered from bestbullysticks in the past but their shipping to HI is too high. These were just as good, zero odor, and maybe even bigger. I think the prices are about the same too. I was very pleased, and so were the doggies! I have noticed a great improvement in Legs' teeth from them.

Guest Sunset123

Our jumbo sticks came in the mail today, we have very happy pups!

They're big, right?? :colgate

I'm jealous, I'm in the NW so I won't be getting my order until Monday.

I received my order yesterday. :colgate I did order a bunch, but hadn't thought about freezing them! That is a great idea. Thanks again for posting about these!

I used to keep mine in the basement, until one day I saw that some weird caterpillar things had gotten into the bag of tracheas. Now that I do bigger orders I think they're safer in the freezer. It doesn't seem to make them much harder because they're so dehydrated. At first I was letting them warm to room temp before giving them to Arrisa, but now I just give her one right out of the freezer. She doesn't seem to mind at all and it warms up quickly in her mouth anyway.

Nice prices! My pups seem to be getting bored with bullies, so I bought just a few of the Angus ones. BUT! they also have trachea and tripe on the way as well as a few new treats to try. Thank you!

Darn, now they are out of stock.

It looks like they still have the 8-10" Angus Jumbos:

http://www.bestbullysticks.com/home/bbs/page_11644_21/8_to_10_inch_jumbo_angus_bully_sticks.html

I'm ordering some of these for the first time along with my 12" sticks to see how they compare, but I bet they're going to be good.

Thanks

I ordered some.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb