Please Keep Diesel In Your Thoughts

Holding you both tightly in my prayers.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Prayers and more prayers to you.....

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Thanks! The X-rays are scheduled for tomorrow and hopefully they are good quality and I'm praying all is clear and he's just turning into an old man.... :hope

I plan to send them to Dr. Couto if there's any question/doubt. His bloodwork came back and all is fine, so that's at least good!

In vino veritas
Rachael with Rook, missing Sully, Sebau, and Diesel

All fingers and toes crossed for your boy.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sending hope and prayers that your boy is okay. Sorry he has to be put under, but they will get better pictures that way. :hope:hope

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Keeping your boy in my thoughts and prayers!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Hoping this morning goes well. :goodluck

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

It's not good. The X rays showed a moth-eaten looking lesion on his upper humerus. The vet said the location was a bit higher up than is commonly found, but not all that unusual. She suggested biopsy to confirm, but I declined because of the risk of fracture. I'm to call on Mon. about setting up a time to try a fine needle aspirate if I want to go that route. I do want her to send the films to Dr. Cuoto for confirmation, and I'll send her that info when I call on Monday. Right now, he's on 50mg Deramaxx per day, and also 100 mg tramadol 2x day. At the moment he's still groggy and sleeping off the anesthesia. I keep going over the options in my head.... wondering what's best... I just wish there was a -real- option- one that just got completely rid of the damned stuff-period.

In vino veritas
Rachael with Rook, missing Sully, Sebau, and Diesel

I just wish there was a -real- option- one that just got completely rid of the damned stuff-period.

Rachael, I am so sorry. :( I really hoped it wouldn't be osteo for your boy.

I know completely how you feel. There are no good options here, no easy answers, it totally sucks. :(

I don't know if you've seen it, but there's an osteo thread here in H&M that a few people started when their pups were dx'ed around the same time. Please feel free to read through all of it for information, or just stop in for support.

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

I'm so sorry. Hug to you and prayers for Diesel. Having been through this with Cosmo, if I can be of any help to you, please let me know.

...............Chase (FTH Smooth Talker), Morgan (Cata), Reggie (Gable Caney), Rufus
(Reward RJ). Fosters check in, but they don't check out.
Forever loved -- Cosmo (System Br Mynoel), March 11, 2002 - October 8, 2009.
Miss Cosmo was a lady. And a lady always knows when to leave.

I'm sorry the news wasn't better. Hugs to you and DH, and scritchies to your handsome Diesel.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest PhillyPups

Racheal, just seeing this thread now and want you to know my prayers and thoughts are with you. This journey sukks. I have traveled it more time than I would care to.

Whatever option you choose will be made with love and devotion for Diesel.

Rachael, I am sorry to hear of the diagnosis. As Jen (NeylasMom) stated, there is a thread on Osteo in H&M that has people that have gone through or are going to go through the same thing you are. We are there with our Charlie and we chose the amp & chemo path for our reasons. We are all here for you and Diesel no matter the path you choose.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.