Doesn't It Just Figure?

fourofem

For the past two years, I have home cooked for my crew...chicken and veggies to mix in with their kibble. I usually make a big batch and freeze two or three bags of it and it lasts for a couple of weeks. With getting ready for company for Thanksgiving, I didn't have time to make a batch this past weekend but thought I'd have enough to last until I could get some going tonight. Wrong....I ran out this morning. I made a mental note (those aren't working too well now) to stop and pick up 1 or 2 cans of food on my way home. On my way home I stopped by the little place I get my kibble to buy a new collar for House but did I think about the food...NO. I remembered about 10 minutes before dinnertime. The only store close to me is Food Lion so off I went. The best I could find was Purina One Chicken and Rice. Don't you know Lizzie thought she had died and gone to heaven when I put it down....I haven't seen her eat like that forever. She is picky, picky, picky (spits the carrots out of what I make). The other four would eat theirs if I mixed sawdust in so they aren't good judges. Three cans for five bucks...if I can keep her eating like she did tonight, that would be five dollars well spent! I'll cook for the others. We'll see what happens in the morning...she's usually pickier then.

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)