Looking For A Raised Feeder

Guest UESBrindle

Guest UESBrindle

I need to replace William's feeder because it's off balance now, and would like to get one like this but in white so it matches the other one we have now. Does anyone know where I can order one from? or if a group has them as part of their adoption kits and has any for sale as a single item?

Thanks!

I don't know where you would get one like you have. Just thought I'd share an inexpensive, cute, handy alternative that I use. Old popcorn tins. They are just the right height for my females. I cut a circle of non-slip shelf liner to put on the top and a flat bottom bowl stays there without problem. They are easy to keep clean with a soapy dish cloth and when I travel or board my dogs I put their food in the tin along with their dish and everything is together. Right now I am using Thanksgiving theme tins soon to be changed to Christmas. I have several and switch them out. When not being used as a dog feeder I use them to store various dog items and some are different sizes and will store inside each other.

june

I need to replace William's feeder because it's off balance now, and would like to get one like this but in white so it matches the other one we have now. Does anyone know where I can order one from? or if a group has them as part of their adoption kits and has any for sale as a single item?

Thanks!

Worst case, you could get this one and spray paint it white.

Look up Three Dog Bakery, they have some things that you can order online and I seem to recall seeing those feeders in the store.

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest BlueCrab

Hey - I use old popcorn tins, too!

As far as the one pictured in the link...no, haven't seen them. I know a number of mail order decorator companies sell raised feeders. Ones that I can think of off the top of my head include Improvements and Plow and Hearth. Plow and Hearth's are cast iron if I remember. Improvements sells a couple different, decorative ones if I remember.