Sign in to follow this  
Jester

Elizabeth "monster" Borden (Mac's Beaver)

She was quite the girl, wasn't she. I am so sorry.

Godspeed Lizzie :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees: Aiden. Bea. Punkin. Annie. Miss M. Cletus, knot like the others.

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno.Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Guest Vers

Thank you for giving her a chance and for loving her. I am so sorry for your loss. Godspeed, Elizabeth.

What an incredible story. I'm glad lost little Lizzie found you and your DH. I'm sorry that she's gone. :cry1

Godspeed Lizzie.

Standard Poodle Daisy (12/13); Greys Hildy (Braska Hildy 7/10), Ivy (Jax Isis 10/07), Toodles (BL Toodles 7/09), Opal (Jax Opal 7/08)
Missing Cora (RL Nevada 5/99-10/09), Piper (Cee Bar Easy 2/99-1/10), Tally (Thunder La La 9/99-3/10), Edie (Daring Reva 9/99-10/12), Dixie (Kiowa Secret Sue 11/01-1/13), Jessie (P's Real Time 11/98-3/13), token boy Graham (Zydeco Dancer 9/00-5/13), Cal (Back Already 12/99-11/13), Betsy (Back Kick Beth 11/98-12/13), Standard Poodles Minnie (1/99-1/14) + Perry (9/98-2/14), Annie (Do Marcia 9/03-10/14), Pink (Miss Pinky Baker 1/02-6/15), Poppy (Cmon Err Not 8/05-1/16), Kat (Jax Candy 5/05-5/17)

I'm so sorry...

I remember when she first came to Wainwright rehab.

She was quite the character.

Life with Leo the greyhound and Daisy the puggle.

Somehow, those "troublesome" ones worm their way into your heart...sounds like Lizzie "Monster" Borden did just that. It takes special people to see past the imperfections and love them just the same. That's what she takes with her. Rest well, you little monster....your Momma and Daddy loved you!!!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Guest vahoundlover

What a special soul she was. I am so sorry she had to leave.

Godspeed Sweetheart :f_pink

Guest mcsheltie

Elizabeth, you are one in million. I bet you are giving the angels a run for their money! Godspeed Monster Woman.

Well, if things had gotten boring at the Bridge, they won't be anymore! You're all just amazing and I thank you for sharing Lizzie's story. I'm very sorry for your loss.

:f_white:gh_face:f_white

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

What an amazing story. I laughed through the tears as I read it.

I am sorry :cry1

Me, too. :cry1 I am so sorry for your loss. :f_red

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm so sorry for your loss. Funny how those aggressive ones can wrap your heart around them and they just hold on tight. Godspeed Lizzie.

Judy, mom to Do Bee, Bandita, Angel and Gizmo

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey

I am very Sorry! :grouphug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Oh, Dee, I'm just seeing this. I'm so sorry for your loss. She couldn't have been in a better home :cry1:grouphug

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest GriffinsMom

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thank you for giving her a home. Godspeed to the Bridge Lizzie.

:f_red:gh_run:f_red