Princess Littles

Guest GreyLaw

Guest GreyLaw

I keep thinking of how three years ago today was our last car ride.....I'll never forget how I used to take both my white, "Princess" Littles and my fawn man 'Niles' out in the car to their favorite places - hers was to her "Fence and Farm" as we called it - a neighbor's huge farm with a lovely white fence. That day, Niles refused to get in the car (which was odd but I realize why now) so I told her it was "Ladies Day" and off we went for our Ladies Only Car Ride!!!

I took her to her Fence and Farm - she liked to just ride by, as she was 12 years young with advanced cushing's disease. I'd prop her on pillows in the back of my SUV so she could see out the big windows. As we were driving thru, I felt she was telling me something and felt the strong need to share with her how much I loved and cherished her and thanked her (for the millionth time)for our time together and that she chose to come to me as her "mom". I told her how precious she was to me and somehow I knew that it was our last time.

That night I fell asleep next to her on the floor (she on her bed)after singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Bit (her bedtime song) and we shared a dream together, it was beautiful. The next morning, my Princess decided it was time. A lady knows when to leave the room. She gave me a clear sign, and I called the vet who made a special Sunday morning house call for me. Littles passed in my arms but I'll never forget our special last day together. Littles, I think of you every day - you are my Princess. Take good care of Niles for me, and Frasier too. I love you.

:f_pink Precious Princess Littles :f_pink Edited by duncan41

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead