My Beautiful Paradise

2hounds

We said goodbye to sweet Paradise today. We found out today that it was lymphoma, but she had been in ICU since Thursday with low platelet count and sky high liver values. Today she spiked a huge fever and was starting to have respiratory problems. She was extremely weak and was bleeding internally, her feet had swollen to the point that she couldn't walk, so we made the hard decision to stop fighting to save her failing body.

My original 2 hounds are both gone now, my heart is in pieces.

ShweetBW_jpg.jpg

yinyang.jpg

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

{{{ Alisha }}} I am so sorry. :grouphug

Godspeed sweet Paradise :gh_run

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

Oh Alisha, I'm so very sorry. Paradise was so beautiful and will be missed by all of us flowers_red.gif

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Oh No! Oh Alisha, I was so hoping she would get better. I'm so very, very sorry. She was a beautiful, sweet girl. I will miss seeing her at MH. My heart goes out to you and Bob. Godspeed sweet beautiful Paradise.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

My heart goes out to you.

Godspeed, most precious Paradise.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Guest KreweOfRoo

Alisha, I am so sorry for your loss. Lymphoma is a curse! I am currently dealing with it. My heart breaks for you and your family. It is a huge hit on the heart. Fly free Paradise, you are loved by so many.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing that your beautiful Paradise is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

I am so sorry. Two beloved hounds of yours in less than one year has got to be unbearable. I am so very very sorry! Godspeed beautiful Paradise (what a very fitting name to a beautiful grey) and may the wind always be at your back sweet baby. We will always remember you and Iceman! Our thoughts are with your guardians who are left behind for now.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg