I Love You, Niles

Guest GreyLaw

Guest GreyLaw

Today is my best friend's birthday. My handsome fawn boy "Niles" would have turned 15 today, had jaw cancer not taken him from me when he was 12 years young. He was and always will be my Heartdog, the one who saw me through thick and thin and was always there by my side. I sang his favorite song to him in Heaven today - he loved the Birthday Song and would wag madly when I'd start singing it. At the end, he would give a big ROOOOOOO on the end note. He had a way of calming my soul when I'd look into the liquid depths of those lovely fawn eyes and see his big heart and the love in his eyes.

Niles, I love you and miss you so much. I know you're keeping your girlfriend Littles company up in Heaven, along with your buddy Frasier. (Old Bug Eyes!) You will always be my Protector, my HeartDog and my best friend. I look forward to when I can hold my Angel in my arms again.

Today is my best friend's birthday. My handsome fawn boy "Niles" would have turned 15 today, had jaw cancer not taken him from me when he was 12 years young. He was and always will be my Heartdog, the one who saw me through thick and thin and was always there by my side. I sang his favorite song to him in Heaven today - he loved the Birthday Song and would wag madly when I'd start singing it. At the end, he would give a big ROOOOOOO on the end note. He had a way of calming my soul when I'd look into the liquid depths of those lovely fawn eyes and see his big heart and the love in his eyes.

Niles, I love you and miss you so much. I know you're keeping your girlfriend Littles company up in Heaven, along with your buddy Frasier. (Old Bug Eyes!) You will always be my Protector, my HeartDog and my best friend. I look forward to when I can hold my Angel in my arms again.

What a reunion it will be.

:grouphug

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

:grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead