Sereno Has A Hitch In His Giddy Up !

Guest DawnsPT

Guest DawnsPT

I'm a nervous semi new mama ( 1 year ) & noticed Sereno limping a bit Fri. night. Now the boy is a wild man I might add :rolleyes: He was just at the vet for his yearly check & all was well ....and my vet being the good Dr.he is asked all the right questions INCLUDING do i notice any limping!!!!!!! :blush My question to you all is, do i keep an eye on him for a few more days ( no pain...yelping etc ) before I take him to the vet , or do I take him now ? Oh I quess it would help if I told you it's his right hind leg!!!

Edited by DawnsPT

Check his foot to see if there is anything stuck in any of the pads on his toes. Also check for corns. If he's a wild man, he may have just pulled something running. I usually give it a couple of days and see if it improves before heading to the vet.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

Guest Houndstown

Yes, just keep an eye on him for a few days. I'm assuming he is putting pressure on it since you said he's limping and not three-legging it. If he starts to hold it up in lieu of going the other way, then I'd take him to the vet.