New Here!

Guest Krista

Hi everyone! My name is Krista. I was invited here by 7ct5. I don't have a greyhound, I hope that's ok but I love all dogs and have 3 of my own. Buster is a coonhound and will be 7 in January. He's an amazing, cool dog. Rudy is a terrier mix (possibly airedale) and will be 3 in April. He's a cool, yet quirky dog. Dixie is a schnauzer mix and just turned a year old last month. She is amazing and makes me smile every single day. Well all of my pets do. :) I have 3 cats as well. Miagi is a 7 year old tabby and a eccentric, cool cat. Tiger is a 10 year old tabby/bengal mix and my buddy. Angel is a russian blue mix and will be 2 in April. I also work at an animal shelter as a kennel attendant and love it. I also work at a dog daycare and love that as well.

Here are a few pics of my pets -

Buster -

22240_1317511170801_1021407159_30995454_54200_n.jpg

Rudy -

25884_1382687160160_1021407159_31157651_7706001_n.jpg

Dixie -

47096_1542326471043_1021407159_31578879_6444973_n.jpg

Miagi -

36707_1463629223661_1021407159_31371902_2198765_n.jpg

Tiger -

3165_1136891295417_1021407159_30414755_7694031_n.jpg

Angel -

6569_1197519291079_1021407159_30639027_6845075_n.jpg

Edited by Krista

Welcome! The picture of Angel is too funny. I had two female grey cats (best cats ever) that looked just like her.

Also, I am impressed that you were able to post pictures on your first post. :lol

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds

Welcome from NY!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest greytgravy

Your packs are cute. (I'd say one pack, but the cats would kill me in my sleep if mine are any indication.) I love Buster's look of put-uponness while Rudy and Dixie look completely relaxed, without a care except if the dog bowl is filled up. Tiger would prefer you to put the camera down and give lots of attention and love, thanks. Does Miagi give you sage advice while Angel waits for you to please give a box over already?

I worked in two kennels, a vet ER and a pet resort. Isn't it nice to have pets you can spoil and take care of, then give them back to the owners? Do you have kooky clients who are fussy about returning treats when they'll be back in 3 days? I loved some of the owners, though. They were awesome. I built a few bonds with them, and one actually referred me to my endocrinologist for my diabetes and I'm forever in debt for that.

Guest KansasGrey

Welcome from Kansas and great job on the photos. My DH was looking over my shoulder while I was scrolling through your photos. I got to Miagi and he said, "how did Frets get on there?" Our devil kitty looks just like Miagi. Then when we got to Angel he said, "how did Chelsea get on there?" We lost our little grey kitty last April at age 19. She would have been in the package too. Every door opened in the house was an invitation for her to climb in. I learned quickly not to pull her out of the kitchen cabinets as everything would come out with her. You are in the right place, everyone loves roaching dogs!

Jan

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome. :colgate

greytgravy - You are so right with all my pets! Buster is a lover most of the time, but loves his food. ;) Yep, Tiger is always in my face, hehe he is such a love! :) Yes, it is but I would sneak some of those dogs home if I could. :colgate

That is so funny KansasGrey that my kitties look like yours! I would love to see pics! Aww I am so sorry for your loss. :( Thank you kelli! I already do like it here. Thanks again everyone! :)

• 2 months later...