Neyla Update

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be sure to celebrate yourself along with Neyla: it's because of you and the things you have been doing for her that Neyla has made it this far. :bighug to you and Neyla both.

Kate, with Nedra and Holly
Missing Greyhound Angels Mango, Takoda, Ruger, Delta, and Shiloh, kitty Angel Hoot, cat-tester extraordinaire, and Rocky, the stray cat who came to stay for a little while and then moved on.
Greyhounds Unlimited

You guys are killing me. I'm all teary reading your responses. Thank you so much for your support, well wishes, and congratulations! It truly means so much to me. Crap. :crying:)

Edited by NeylasMom

gallery_12662_3351_862.jpg

Jen, CPDT-KA with Zuri, lab in a greyhound suit, Violet, formerly known as Faith, Skye, the permanent puppy, Cisco, resident cat, and my baby girl Neyla, forever in my heart

"The great thing about science is that you're free to disagree with it, but you'll be wrong."

Guest fandogs

Jen, as you can see, NONE of us are tired of Neyla updates!!! We read them all, and laugh and smile and cry as necessary... Today's post is lovely.. Gorgeous photos, definitely worth framing.. and Neyla looks so terribly happy in those photos. She must love the woodsy walks you have take with her.

Here's to another GOOD update, when ever you post it!

Guest PiagetsMom

Hope you guys have a great time celebrating tonight with Uncle Dave and Tasha - you definitely deserve to "lift a glass" in honor of marking this day! :grouphug

Guest Adrianne

How can I not fall more deeply in love with her each time I look at those eyes even after 7 years together :wub::

NeylaFallLeavesOct2010Edit2.jpg

What a beautiful face and what a beautiful portrait! Each day is a blessing, and congratulations to both of you on this wonderful day!

Way to go Neyla and you Jen! Wow, six months is a fantastic milestone and you both deserve to celebrate. I hope her treatment next week goes well.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

:yay

This brought tears to my eyes.

I really admire all that you are doing for her. I know we all want to do what is best but I think you are doing awesome!

Great pictures too!

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

Guest kelli123

I could never get tired of a post of your beautiful baby girl.

I am so so so Glad she is still doing well. She has you as her Angel :angel watching over her and tons of love that always helps.

I will pray and wish for many many more good days for Neyla. The picture of her are perfect she is just precious.

Guest IrskasMom

Jen, that is exactly what we are here for to hear the not so good News :weep and the Celebrations :confetti. :confetti Your Neyla is adorable and a special Girl.The Pictures are gorgeous and fitting for this Time of the Year. Thank you for shareing the Pics with us. :):):):):)

Edited by IrskasMom

Guest 4rooers

Congratulations on your 6 month anniversary. Rippa is getting the pamindronate IV on Monday. I sure hope it works for both our girls. :hope:hope

Kim

Edited by 4rooers

Be sure to celebrate yourself along with Neyla: it's because of you and the things you have been doing for her that Neyla has made it this far. :bighug to you and Neyla both.

:nod My sentiments exactly! It's as much a tribute to your devotion to making sure that she has the best possible shot as much as anything that has brought you to this day to celebrate this anniversary. Congratulations and much love, many prayers and hugs to both of you! :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Awwwwww... your girlie looks so happy. :) What a blessing each day is with her. Wishing you MANY, many more. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.