It's A Miracle!

Guest Houndstown

Guest Houndstown

So it’s no surprise to those of you who have met Teralyn (or who have seen the now infamous trash post) that we have been trying to teach her some manners! Well, she randomly sat down the other day and we’ve heard that if a grey sits it on her own, then she tends to be easier to train to sit . . . typically. Tera’s not the typical anything, but we thought we’d try it.

Tada . . . she sits!!

Sitting004.jpg?t=1289490470

Sitting005.jpg?t=1289490879

She’s so food motivated that it really only took her a few days to sit for treats. She hasn’t really gotten just the verbal command down yet, but we’re going to keep at it. She really does turn into a well-behaved dog when she sits for treats. Who knew?!!

Very nice sit! I hate to burst your bubble, but Treasure sits on her own all the time. I've been trying to teach her to do it on command forever and haven't had any luck. I even took her to obedience school and she did nothing. No sitting, no downs, nothing. :beatheart

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

Guest Houndstown

Good Job Teralyn! She looks just like my Olivia - What was her racing name?

Thanks! Okie Teralyn was her race name. We kept Teralyn because she knew it, and my wife is from a family full of "Lynn's" as their middle name. She fit right in!

I still think her problems may come from the trainer!? :eek

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Not only does she sit, she looks so adorable when she does it. I'd be smothering her with kisses :kiss2

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Absolutely adorable!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.