Petflow.com Needs Your Help ...

Guest Energy11

Guest Energy11

Hi All!

I just got this email from Petflow.com, the supplier of all my dogs' foods and treats. By the way, I am EXTREMELY happy with them and their service!!

I just wanted to share their latest email and fundraising efforts with you! Dee and The Five

Hello from PetFlow!

Firstly, thank you so much for placing an order with PetFlow! If you didn't already know, a portion of the proceeds from your orders were donated to The Little Shelter, a no-kill shelter in Long Island, NY. With your help, we raised $1,000 just last week!

Now we need your help to raise more! Our next goal is to raise an additional $2,000. All you have to do is tell your friends about PetFlow, and for every delivery program that's created, we will donate $25! $25 goes a long way to save a kitten or a puppy from certain death.

Whether its through word of mouth, or just by forwarding this email, please try to help! Just tell your friends to go to http://www.petflow.com and place their order. They'll pay just $4.95 FLAT RATE shipping for any order over $20!

Tell your co-workers, your neighbors, and your friends! With your help, we can help animals in need, and you can also save your friends the hassle of going to the local store and lug home heavy bags of pet food!

If you placed just a one-time order, and are interested in creating a delivery schedule, just go to http://www.petflow.com/start?little and when you create a delivery schedule, we will count your order towards our donation to The Little Shelter!

Thank you again for your support, and for helping make PetFlow.com one of the fastest growing e-commerce sites in the USA!

Joe and Alex

PetFlow Founders

1.gif

Guest FreddyGirl

That shelter is less than 3 miles from my house and I have been there on several occasions. Nice people, good animal care. So glad to hear that they received funding through petflow.

What's so ironic is that I was just talking late this afternoon with a woman at work who is going to THIS shelter with her dh to adopt a dog, maybe 2!

Guest Energy11

That shelter is less than 3 miles from my house and I have been there on several occasions. Nice people, good animal care. So glad to hear that they received funding through petflow.

What's so ironic is that I was just talking late this afternoon with a woman at work who is going to THIS shelter with her dh to adopt a dog, maybe 2!

Wow! That is soo nice to hear about the shelter!

The guys who run Petflow.com, seem like such great guys!! :-)) I, too, am glad they are helping the shelter! I didnt' know about this until the email I got today!

Their company makes MY life easier, as I don't have ANYPLACE around here, including a Costco, to get decent dog food, so, they are a Godsend, and knowing they help that shelter makes it even better! :-))

Thanks for sharing this info!

Guest Profgumby

It is fantastic to see things like this! Bravo to Petflow! And before someone points out that it can be cost prohibitive for them to get on the Petflow program (it is for us) This is still a great program for many who are far from good or decent priced foods!

Though I have no affiliation with them, it is still nice to see donations going where it can really help. Our local Pet Store also donates to a different shelter or Adoption group every month so I also have no problem supporting them either.

Guest Energy11

It is fantastic to see things like this! Bravo to Petflow! And before someone points out that it can be cost prohibitive for them to get on the Petflow program (it is for us) This is still a great program for many who are far from good or decent priced foods!

Though I have no affiliation with them, it is still nice to see donations going where it can really help. Our local Pet Store also donates to a different shelter or Adoption group every month so I also have no problem supporting them either.

Very well-put! Yes, it is wonderful to see these people, local pet stores, donating and helping out adoption groups and shelters! :) Those are the people you WANT to give your business to. And, we ARE one of those families who don't live near ANY decent place to get petfood :-( PetSmart 45 minutes away. Costco, 1.5 hours away, and with GAS reaching $3 AGAIN, it is cost effective for us to use Petflow :colgate

Edited by Energy11

Guest FreddyGirl

Holy cow Dee, that's we refer to as "living in the sticks."

I on the other hand live 1/4 mile from a PetSmart, 3 miles to Costco. And our gas today reached $3.13 a gallon!

Guest Energy11

Holy cow Dee, that's we refer to as "living in the sticks."

I on the other hand live 1/4 mile from a PetSmart, 3 miles to Costco. And our gas today reached $3.13 a gallon!

I live in the sticks, all right! We are on a VERY private "road," and I use the term loosely. Also, we can't even get pizza delivered here, BUT, we are only six miles from town, and there are four supermarkets there, believe it or not, inlcuding a Wally World, BUT, I buy NO dog food there, and hate the place anyway. There is a Tractor Supply, and I have purchased Diamond Naturals there. But, for us, I LIKE the fact Fed Ex Ground will come up here, and today, I got my Chicken Soup Senior kibble, my Chicken Soup Lite Kibble, and my Canidae Platinum (*I mix all three), plus my 24 cans of Chicken Soup senior. I also have another delivery of many wonderful types of treats. :-))

The cool thing about Petflow, in addition to the fact they donate to that shelter is, they DO carry quality foods, and you can schedule your deliveries, and change the dates to suit your needs :-)) I WAS using Petfood Direct, but the shipping was KILLING me!

NOW, DON'T get me started on gas! Isn't it strange that is is up AGAIN, just before the holidays?? And, this will stimulate the economy how???? (best to put this topic in Soapbox! :lol

Edited by Energy11

I'm strongly considering signing up. With shipping and tax, the cost of the food we buy is within a couple of dollars, and we've had a very hard time getting it at the store around the corner from our apartment, which is where we first bought it :blink: They haven't had the large bags in stock for a couple of months now, so that's really getting OLD. Living in Manhattan I don't have easy access to a car to go elsewhere to pick it up (which is also why we haven't tried the Kirkland from Costco).

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20

Guest Energy11

I'm strongly considering signing up. With shipping and tax, the cost of the food we buy is within a couple of dollars, and we've had a very hard time getting it at the store around the corner from our apartment, which is where we first bought it :blink: They haven't had the large bags in stock for a couple of months now, so that's really getting OLD. Living in Manhattan I don't have easy access to a car to go elsewhere to pick it up (which is also why we haven't tried the Kirkland from Costco).

I can't even IMAGINE shopping for dog food in the city!! I truly CAN say, I am EXTREMELY happy with Petflow.com :-)) They have excellent customer service, AND good products. It is well worth it! :-)) I dont' have to pay tax, though, as I don't live in NY and NJ.

Good Luck!

I can't even IMAGINE shopping for dog food in the city!!

Good Luck!

It's like shopping for everything else in the city - you get used to it. Errands get broken into more trips for less stuff, and there are a lot of places that will deliver.

Dave (GLS DeviousDavid) - 6/27/18
Gracie (AMF Saying Grace) - 10/21/12
Bella (KT Britta) - 4/29/05 to 2/13/20