Layla Went For A Walk!

Guest RobinAZ

Guest RobinAZ

I hope you all don't get sick of me posting about Layla's accomplishments :blush

I am so excited! After the luck we had with her yesterday at the AAGI picnic we decided to try her for a walk tonight when Rob takes the other 2. Rob did have to carry her to the door (when I put her leash on she hid her face under the pillows...awwww!) but once there, she went out the door and she and I followed Rob and GreyCee and Misha down the street. No hesitation. She did walk kind of slow but a couple times she pranced!! I am so proud of her!!! I was almost crying...you guys know how it feels :wub:

and oh my gosh - she just went in the kitchen - TWICE...with me sitting in the living room. She's NEVER done that before! Oh my baby is coming out of her shell!!!! *happy tears*

That is so exciting. She is coming out of her shell. I remember when Maddie stopped being my "shadow" and being velcro'd to me. I was just as excited as you are as it bing steps for them. Congrats.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Good girl Layla! :wub: I think I know a bit of how you feel (see Stella's thread in EEG) -- these so-called small steps are actually huge wins! It will keep getting better and easier for her, and it's wonderful that she's feeling your love, support and patience.

You go, sweet Layla!

Guest Shermanator

YAY LAYLA!

Oh Robin, I know how excited you are! Watching Travel come out of her shell is so heart warming. Its slow going, but I am so excited for her and Layla! (Layla and Travel are littermates and are (were) super spooky.)

Guest IrskasMom

Robin .... we love to hear about your Hound, my Hound and everybody elses.

That is great . Layla is making small Strides and for her ( Layla ) this are big Strides :):):)