Hello Everyone

Guest koolaidnconner

Guest koolaidnconner

Some of you will know the dogs by the name and I just want to say right off the top that the owner has done a very responsible thing and called for help as the their owner has fallen on hard times. So here they are

BellaandWinnie021-1.jpg

Pretty Bella

and

BellaandWinnie022.jpg

Winnie the very scared

BellaandWinnie024.jpg

Most of the trip back was her laying in my lap, she thinks she is a lap dog.

BellaandWinnie025.jpg

BellaandWinnie027.jpg

She liked to give directions as well.

BellaandWinnie032.jpg

Dragonmom? I wish her well and hope that she is able to take care of herself.

Bella and Winnie look adorable! Are you adopting both?

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest koolaidnconner

I won't share the story but she does have "more" important things to deal with and I agreed to help her by taking these 2. I did forget to mention that Bella is a whippet. And very adorable.

Kamsmom - yes it is dragonmom. As for adopting, I will keep them as long they get along with mine. Right now Winnie is not taking to my dogs. But it takes time. Bella and Winnie have had a lot going on in the last few months and are quite scared and timid.

Aw, poor kids! Hope they come to realize very quickly that they are safe. Thank you for taking them. Whatever it was must have been very hard to give them up.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I hope they will work out for you. Winnie might just have a rocky adjustment period. I always thought that Bella was a cutie. :blush

Best of luck to Dragonmom & her kids! I know this must have been a heart-wrenching decision for them. :(

Rebecca
with Atlas the borzoi, Luna the pyr, and Madison the cat, always missing Sahara(Flyin Tara Lyn) and Coltrane(Blue on By) the greyhounds

Guest PhillyPups
:hope Many prayers for Dragonmom. This must be heartwrenching for her. But being a committed owner she is making sure her hounds are safe first. Bless you for helping.

Oh she didn't tell me that it was you taking them! That is even better than I had hoped for, I can still see them! Congrats to you and please don't hesitate to keep us updated on how they're doing.

Diane, I know how hard this is for you. Feel free to vent, rant or talk to me anytime.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

• 2 months later...