A Greyt Big Howdy

Guest Bill96

Hello back from Louisiana!

Did you write a book or articles for paper?

I wrote a book. It's available now.

Any chance that you will be at Sandy Paws or GIG? I'd love to buy a copy of your book, and we will be attending at least one of those events.

Again, good luck with it!

It is available online now. I plan on doing book signings after the holidays and will try to hit as many areas as possible, but it is a slow process. Thanks

Hi from PA. I love reading fiction almost as much as I love my Greyhounds! I'm looking forward to reading your novel.

Have you ever read anything by Michael Capuzzo? He's a writer that my husband and I know through our business and Greyhound adoption. He recently published a work of non-fiction titled The Murder Room.

He has written many books and articles dealing with dogs, too. I admire writers so very much. As a former English teacher, I know how much work goes into your craft.

Good luck!

Janet Lambert

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/excerpt-murder-room-michael-capuzzo/story?id=11375692

Yes I've heard of him. I am a free lance writer. It's all I do. Sometimes things get a little lean, but it's all I'm really suited for and it makes life interesting. I write on a wide variety of subjects. B)

• 2 months later...