A Greyt Big Howdy

Guest Bill96

Howdy,

I have been a member for a while but only stop in now and then to read a little of what's going on. I apologise for not contributing more to the conversations. I have been busy writing about a greyhound, so I hope you will excuse me.

I am a free lance writer, 57 years old, my favorite topics being animals. I spend most of my time lately in New England, USA but also travel quite a bit to the left coast and Florida. I think there are a lot of very good people involved with greyhounds now and I hope, through my writing, that I can help to spread the message that greyhounds make wonderful friends and companions.

I also hope to make many more animal loving friends here,

Bill Hart

Well hello from Holly Hart!!! :lol

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

:wave Hey Bill! Hi from Wayne Da Greyhound. We were talking about your reincarnation theory this morning B) Edited by CaliforniaGreys

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Well hello from Holly Hart!!! :lol

And a Texas Howdy from Pam Hart!

...Camp Whippet where are you? :lol

LOL-was wondering where you were Pam!

My sweet angel Tanner-"Showoffs Magic" 79D-82695. DOB 7/22/99. Gotcha Day 6/20/05. Bridge Day 3/11/10. Big Beautiful Brave Angel Norm-"Showoffs Storm" 89B-83263. DOB 8/16/99. Gotcha Day 3/24/06. Bridge Day 4/20/13. Angel Girl Bree-"Breezy Betty" 201A-93631. DOB 2/05/01. Gotcha Day 5/11/10. Bridge Day 10/07/11. She reached the beach.... Maci-"CF's Owhatanite" 44H-29320. DOB 10/05/04. Gotcha Day 10/11/11. Greta-"Greta's Milam" 90B-54582. DOB 9/17/10. Gotcha Day 11/30/12. Bridge Day 03/30/17. Ben-"P Kay Key Train" 63A-61271. DOB 6/2/13. Gotcha Day 12/26/15.

Howdy,

I have been a member for a while but only stop in now and then to read a little of what's going on. I apologise for not contributing more to the conversations. I have been busy writing about a greyhound, so I hope you will excuse me.

I am a free lance writer, 57 years old, my favorite topics being animals. I spend most of my time lately in New England, USA but also travel quite a bit to the left coast and Florida. I think there are a lot of very good people involved with greyhounds now and I hope, through my writing, that I can help to spread the message that greyhounds make wonderful friends and companions.

I also hope to make many more animal loving friends here,

Bill Hart

To answer those who asked about my book. First of all, it is a full length book, a work of fiction. Secondly, it is going to be available very soon, probably by the end of next week. I will post information about it in the section of this forum for products, since I believe that would be the appropriate place.

Third, thank you all for making me feel very welcome.

Hello back from Louisiana!

Did you write a book or articles for paper?

A 50,000 word novel, really.

50,000 word novel.

:wave Hey Bill! Hi from Wayne Da Greyhound. We were talking about your reincarnation theory this morning B)

Hi

Yes I remember. Nice to meet you here, too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mom2Shiloh

Hi Bill! Nice to see you here :D I've "met" you briefly on FB and checked out some of your writing projects and animal companions there. Having wanted to be a writer since I was maybe 5 years old, may I say you're living my dream :) Glad to see you here!

Guest DylanGospel

Hi from PA. I love reading fiction almost as much as I love my Greyhounds! I'm looking forward to reading your novel.

Have you ever read anything by Michael Capuzzo? He's a writer that my husband and I know through our business and Greyhound adoption. He recently published a work of non-fiction titled The Murder Room.

He has written many books and articles dealing with dogs, too. I admire writers so very much. As a former English teacher, I know how much work goes into your craft.

Good luck!

Janet Lambert

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/excerpt-murder-room-michael-capuzzo/story?id=11375692

Guest DylanGospel

Any chance that you will be at Sandy Paws or GIG? I'd love to buy a copy of your book, and we will be attending at least one of those events.

Again, good luck with it!