Bridge Angels For November 2010

macoduck

Saying goodbye to the beautiful greyhounds and their friends who left us in November 2010. As you run with the wind send a caress to wipe our tears.

Gone but never forgotten. Loved forever. Run free with those who have gone before you. Greet all those that will follow.

Talentedmrripley

Hunter, the kitty

Dylan

PennyLane, the alpaca

Penny

Maddux

Driver

Dougie

Simone

Deimos

Paradise

Rippa

Lizzie

Lucy

Millie

Karl Chisholm, koolaidnconner's (Amanda's) grandfather

Cosmo

William

Flash

Pharaoh

Logan

Ferris

Varly, lab mix friend of greyhounds

Sasha

Tsar

Sammie, the rat

Tessa

Goldie

Please let me know of any corrections or additions.

Edited by macoduck

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

• 4 weeks later...

Another month comes to an end. Too many new angels.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

I was just looking at these and is the TalentedMrRipley the Hall of Famer?

Yes. :(

tiny hada siggy.png

Guest azlorenz

I was just looking at these and is the TalentedMrRipley the Hall of Famer?

Yes. :(

We got to meet Ripley 2 Christmas ago when we stopped at the Greyhound Hall of Fame. I am so sad to hear that. :(

I hate seeing my Dougie on there too.

I hate seeing my Flashyman on there too.

Guest Energy11

FAR, far too many!!!!!!!!!!!

Please add Goldie (*not my girl), but the 13.5 year old senior girl, Goldie, belonging to my good friend Judi. Goldie was adopted from GH Friends of NC.

And, sending my love and deepest sympatihes to all of you who have lost loved ones recently. Love, Dee, Curfew, Goldie, Oakly, Staggerlee and Cari .. .Dh, John, too!