Wonder Got Hurt

We were going to the dog park Sunday afternoon. A car on our right passed us and then decided to turn left in front of us. By thiis time there was a car in the left turn lane so the other car just stopped horizontally in front of us. Scott had to slam on the brakes to prevent us t-boning the car.

All four slid forward. Wonder ened up between the two front seats, on his side, on the console box thingy with his right shoulder and leg completely underneath him. He seemed okay.

Monday he seemed okay but I noticed a slight limp yesterday and today a pronounced one. I squeezed, poked and bent with no complaints but something is definitely bothering him. He is using the leg but limping.

I'm wodering if I should give him anything to make him more comfortable or let it be so it doesn't get masked while we keep an eye on him.

Thoughts please.

Alice (missing 12/7/05), Wonder and Ben

Alice%20Sig.jpgWonder%20Prof%20Sig.JPGBen%20Sig.jpg

And our beloved Bridge Kids... Inky, Maui, Murphy, Ragamuffin, Della and Natalie

No ideas...just well wishes!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

I'm so sorry! If it were my dog, I'd get some Deramaxx from the vet, at least, and maybe get him checked out.

Beth tended to pitch off the back seat if I stopped short and fall into the foot-well part or onto the console with her front half ... I got a back seat dog hammock to prevent this, and it works really well.

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

This happened to us on the way back from Dewey last year and my Sara got a few cuts from our luggage(stupid humans did not secure luggage, it was very scary as I am sure it was for you! My thoughts are that just like humans if we are in a car accident averything is sore for a few days afterward, being thrown forward and slamming into things even @ a slow speed can mess up our bodies. I would bring him into vets to get checked out and make sure he is ok., also lots of xtra :bighug and cookies helps too!

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Guest Energy11

I'm so sorry! If it were my dog, I'd get some Deramaxx from the vet, at least, and maybe get him checked out.

Beth tended to pitch off the back seat if I stopped short and fall into the foot-well part or onto the console with her front half ... I got a back seat dog hammock to prevent this, and it works really well.

I second the Deramaxx or Rimadyl for a few days, and if things don't improve, maybe time to see the vet and get an x-ray.

Good luck and hoping Wonder feels better, soon!