Lizzie's Home.....

She has 11 less teeth than she did this morning.....not as bad as I thought. She was drunk as a monkey when I picked her up and now she's snoozing like a baby. She's a little swollen but not overly so and there has been just a little bit of bleeding.. I'll see what she looks like in the morning. The vet said she could have a little dinner tonight if she felt like it but obviously she doesn't feel like it. I'll just wait until tomorrow and see how that goes. The rest of the crew was pretty good with her when I got her home...not rough but very curious. They are just letting her be for now even though she's on Kevin's favorite bed...he's not above walking all over whoever is on it to get them off. I think she's going to be just fine. She's a little trooper and when she's all healed up she'll be glad those 11 teeth are gone!!! Thanks to everyone who wished us well!

siggie50_1.jpg

Blair, Stella (DND Heather), Lizzie (M's Deadra), Hitch (Hallo Dominant) and House (Mac's Dr. House)

Missing my handsome men Lewis (Vs Lowrider) - 11/11/01 - 3/11/09, Kevin (Dakota's Hi Five) - 1/1/06 - 4/18/11 and my cat, Sparkle Baby - ??/??/96 - 4/23/11

"The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is, in fact, the most precious and valuable possession of mankind." (Theodorus Gaza)

Glad Lizzie is home and give her a big kiss from Maddie and I.

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]