Exxceed

Guest shortGHgal

Yes. Two friends use it for multiple greys and have had great results.

Freshy (Droopys Fresh), NoAh the podenco orito, Rita the podenco maneta, Howie the portuguese podengo maneto
Angels:  Lila, the podenco, Mr X aka Denali, Lulu the podenco andaluz, Hada the podenco maneta, Georgie Girl (UMR Cordella),  Charlie the iggy,  Mazy (CBR Crazy Girl), Potato, my mystery ibizan girl, Allen (M's Pretty Boy), Percy (Fast But True), Mikey (Doray's Patuti), Pudge le mutt, Tessa the iggy, Possum (Apostle), Gracie (Dusty Lady), Harold (Slatex Harold), "Cousin" Simon our step-iggy, Little Dude the iggy ,Bandit (Bb Blue Jay), Niña the galgo, Wally (Allen Hogg), Thane (Pog Mo Thoine), Oliver (JJ Special Agent), Comet, & Rosie our original mutt.

tiny hada siggy.png

Our foster dogs used to eat Exceed Lamb and Rice. The Chicken and Rice, didn't agree with most of them. I fed the Lamb and Rice for years and they have made it better since. The only reason I switched was because of allergies in one dog. I would go back to it, but with multiple dogs, it's easier to feed one food.

Siggy1.jpg

Flying Racine 7/25/08 and Twelve Pack 12/1/2004
At the Bridge- Abenacki Icebox (Kiaba) 4/21/2002-4/1/10 and Wumps Niece (Tehya) 4/21/2002-11/26/2010
www.greyhoundwelfare.org

Guest GreyFan09

Yes, we have been using it for over a year. Comet does very well on Exceed Lamb and Rice; he is very healthy, has lots of energy, good poops and a very shiny coat. He also seems to like it and the price is good. We feed the Lamb and Rice as chicken gives him the "Big D".