Jessie

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlaniJoi

What a beautiful story! I'm so glad that Jessie found a home and that you and your family have a new very special member! Jessie is gorgeous. Congrats!

Congratulations! :wub: Welcome Home Beautiful Jessie! :wub: This is such a Sweet Story. It really does touch the heart!

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Oh, Susan, I wish I had seen this earlier---I didn't know. And I wish I hadn't opened the thread at work. I'm sitting at my desk, attempting to cry unobtrusively.

Jessie's serene and gentle face, and the love in her eyes is truly beautiful. How lucky you both are.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

May you have many many many years of health and happiness with each other. Congrats, she is beautiful and heart healers are a wonderful thing.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest Mom2Shiloh

Wow. I'm not even a member of the WFUBCC (due to a lack of linguistc ability), but I surely cried when Jilly had to leave... everyone loved her, even those of us ungifted in dog-speak. And THIS!!! Oh My this was superb, and beautiful .... and well done!!! I will never forget the picture of her looking up talking to Jilly. What a stunning, special girl.. what a lovely and loving soul. Wishing you many years of happiness.... it makes my heart sing.

• 1 month later...
Guest UtahCoyote

I just read this today. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season with your new Jessie girl. I have a black girl, too, and she healed my heart. They just know how to do that. smile.gif

• 1 month later...