Fireplace Starter Logs As Snacks?

I think it would say "toxic, keep away from children" if it was.

And there aren't splinters--it's not a real log, right? But one of those fake things you light to get the rest of the fire going?

She could call the manufacturer or check their web site. I can't imagine that hers is the first dog who ever did that--but better safe than sorry.

Hamish-siggy1.jpg

Susan,  Hamish,  Mister Bigglesworth and Nikita Stanislav. Missing Ming, George, and Buck

Fenny ate part of one of those a few years ago. Far ad I can tell, no damage done! I did make him puke though. Little monkey...he's such a boy!

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

No petrochemicals is good. I'd wonder what kind of oils, though. Maybe their web site has more info.

And don't let her burp near a candle... :P

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Teri gave her some bread last night and called it a day. She called at 1 p.m. and said Bella had pooped this morning and around 1 and everything looked fine -- not even any runs. She credits this to Bella's being a stray and spending hard time in the Lubbock pound before she was sprung and went to live the good life in suburban Chicago.

gallery_8149_3261_283.jpg

Can I ask how you make your grey throw up?

cpl TBS of hydrogen peroxide will make a dog puke. You just have to make sure that what the dog is puking won't do more damage coming up. For instance, Dog eats chocolate= make the dog puke. Dog eats something sharp= better to find a way to make it pass the other route.

Can I ask how you make your grey throw up?

cpl TBS of hydrogen peroxide will make a dog puke. You just have to make sure that what the dog is puking won't do more damage coming up. For instance, Dog eats chocolate= make the dog puke. Dog eats something sharp= better to find a way to make it pass the other route.

This! Few hints: use a turkey Baster. Gets what you need down quickly and easily. Also, go outside in the general area where you'd like puking to occur first. Then give the peroxide. It comes back up quick! I promise. ;)

Very good advice on the sharp object issue too. Feed some bread and cross your fingers in that case.

Edited by gracegirl

Poppy the lurcher 11/24/23
Gabby the Airedale 7/1/18
Forever missing Grace (RT's Grace), Fenway (not registered, def a greyhound), Jackson (airedale terrier, honorary greyhound), and Tessie (PK's Cat Island)

And keep an unopened bottle of hydrogen peroxide on hand at all times. Once you break the seal on a bottle, the contents start to break down quickly. Buy lots of small bottles (they're cheap) rather than one big one. (Although I also keep one big bottle--never opened--and a monster box of baking soda on hand in case I have to deskunk someone.)

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)