Anyone Have Any Extra Coupons For Natural Balance?

Wonder

Guest JollyRoger

I don't think I do right now, but I have a good relationship with our NB rep at work. I'll try to remember to get some next time he's in. Also, many food companies will send out coupons if you call or e-mail them with compliments (and sometimes complaints) on their food. If any one feeds it, the Iams/ Eukanuba company is famous for it.

I don't think I do right now, but I have a good relationship with our NB rep at work. I'll try to remember to get some next time he's in. Also, many food companies will send out coupons if you call or e-mail them with compliments (and sometimes complaints) on their food. If any one feeds it, the Iams/ Eukanuba company is famous for it.

Thanks

I'll try a call to them

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17

I once emailed NB merely to ask about excessive kibble dust in the last bag I had bought. They sent me a free 35 lb bag delivered to my doorstep and a whole pile of coupons.

Guest JollyRoger

They are a really nice company. Another thought; ask your local food store if you can use coupons for other NB products on the food rolls. We'll usually do it at our store since companies don't ask for receipts and check each purchase to each coupon mailed in. :lol

Also, keep your eyes out for those Tilman calendars. They're chock full of nice coupons! :colgate