Costco Rocks!

Guest avadogner

Guest luvdogs

I haven't gone through all the messages here, but in case it hasn't been mentioned, it has been my experience that if you take the time to put a request in the suggestion box, 99% of the time they will get the items in. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, those are the same brand my Costco carries. Distributed by KingdomPets....but, check the back, right under the skew. They're made in China. <_<

ETA: I have bought them before, and my dogs loved them, too. I'm just hoping to find a "Made in the USA" alternative.

True Chews, made in Independence, IA, has chicken jerky, pig ears, and bully sticks. The chicken used is human grade. My houndies love it!

You! Out of the gene pool!

• 3 weeks later...

Most all chicken jerky, regardless of brand is made in China. I'm not sure why but it probably has to do with price. That being said, there are chicken jerky products that are made in the USA but you need to look for them. Look for Primal or Plato brands. There is no problem with Chinese pet products until there is a problem. I love Costco (great Pizza)as well but I will pass on Chinese chicken for my dog. Ask the people who lost their dogs to melamine in pet food a few years if it is worth the risk. Try fidodogtreats.com as they have both Primal and Plato.

Guest Shermanator

We bought some, but I did not like how 'fatty' it was. Also, I must have gotten a bad batch, since when I opened the bag, they were MOLDY! EW! I don't trust them, period! :)

Guest Greytluv

We bought some, but I did not like how 'fatty' it was. Also, I must have gotten a bad batch, since when I opened the bag, they were MOLDY! EW! I don't trust them, period! :)

No, you got a bad bag. I have never gotten a fatty bag. Do you remember who made them? The ones we carry are made by an American company in China. I've never had any trouble with them. I've been feeding them to my dogs for years.

Guest HHHounds

I will check out the jerky next week when I go - thanks for the heads up! You were brave to go out to the Galleria in the traffic - I passed by on my way to the vet and it looked crazy!!! What we do for our houndies!!!