Looking For Source Of "special" Treats

Guest avadogner

Guest avadogner

Hi Greytalk friends,

My houndies keep telling me that there are a "special treats" out there like turkey necks and other icky things. I tried to explain to them that that just sounds gross but they are most persistent that I find this coveted treat for them. They also mention duck pieces or hearts. It was hard to tell from the ear and eye signalling but I am fairly sure that is what they said. Could any of you fellow greyhound slaves tell me where I could order on line some of these nasty things? I am told they will be oh so very good if I could fulfill this wish. I have a feeling it may lead to my further need of a gas mask but here's saying to hell with it and makin two houndies happy.

thanks,

ava and augie's mum

Guest AmberGusDad

Hi Greytalk friends,

My houndies keep telling me that there are a "special treats" out there like turkey necks and other icky things. I tried to explain to them that that just sounds gross but they are most persistent that I find this coveted treat for them.

ava and augie's mum

My guys' favorite treat is frozen Tyson chicken wings from Sam's Club. They go crazy when I bring out their wings towel.

www.DehydratedLiverTreats.com

They have dried chicken and duck feet and other goodies. It's all dried so not AS gross as raw. My boy has a sensitive belly and tolerates this stuff well.

Also search for burpdog biscuits and rain dog treats here. They both make excellent homemade goodies.

Bu gives all these places 4 paws up.

Guest greybookends

Turkey necks & chicken feet you should be able to get from most grocery stores. I also find that these natural treats are usually easier on their tummies and you will have less gas.

I buy the dehydrated rabbit ears from Hare-Today and Bill's coveted "THEM" comes from Hare-Today.

Guest avadogner

We have a boutique Butcher shop 1/4 mile from our house so I'll check with them about buying discards. What pieces should I ask for? There's several hispanic butcher shops in the general area too. After I get some suggestion for parts, I'll check around.

Thanks again!

-ava and augie's mum