Hi Again

Guest tysmom

Just wanted to say hello.

My name is debbie.

I've know about grey talk from lots of friends and from lurking a bit myself.

Im hoping to connect with some current friends here and

make some new!

I'm owned by two hounds ..My first Tyler, female blue, love of my life.

and Buck, fawnly man hound and a senior this year he turned 7 in june.

tyler is a 5 year old.

And i also have an 11 year old mix breed who i adore named ASHLEY.

i HOPE TO GET TO KNOW2 SOME FOLKS HERE.

Deb

Guest avadogner

Hi Debbie,

Welcome to Greytalk from Birmingham, Alabama! I look forward to getting to know you and your hounds and sweet mix doggie. :dogcookie :dogcookie :dogcookie

-ava and augie's mum

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Irene, good to see you ! Finalcamping weekend this week.. very sad!

deb

Sorry to hi-jack, but, our season ended in the middle of September. Fuzzy's bad back kept him from climbing the stairs up into the trailer. Len could not lift all 83 lbs of him five times a day for potty trips. We have to consider some kind of ramp for next year.

See you at the Holiday Shop.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds

Lol, I don't think you can hi jack the thread if the person who started it asks the question. Maybe I hi jacked my own. Lol

Sorry about your sweets back ( both of them) lol for this season our problems with the steps were handled well by the dogs. Even old ash does ok if I just start her feet on the bottom step. But next yearn with buck and Ash I think it will be a different story. You'll have to sharev lens ramp idea when he does it.

Deb

Guest Swifthounds

Aww jen, jane HI! Long time no see jen missed you. How ya been?

We've been good. Comet will turn the big 13 in a little more than a week and then a little while after that Ms. Vixen the alpha will turn 11. I can't believe it! I think Trojan (heading toward 14 in January) will be pushing me in a wheelchair one day!

Thanks for the welcome!

Hi Irene, good to see you ! Finalcamping weekend this week.. very sad!

deb

Sorry to hi-jack, but, our season ended in the middle of September. Fuzzy's bad back kept him from climbing the stairs up into the trailer. Len could not lift all 83 lbs of him five times a day for potty trips. We have to consider some kind of ramp for next year.

See you at the Holiday Shop.

I know that feeling. I have to lift Comet and Trojan in and out of the car much of the time now and we stay only on the ground floor, except for GIG where we have the elevator. Comet weighed 80-82 as a young dog but is only in the 70s now, and Trojan is a bit less (but with suacers for paws!). I've been researching ramps for a while and JB Pet sells a nice telescoping one that doesn't weight much (some of the ramps out there weigh as much as the dog, as if that helps!) I've also been researching some kind of used Econoline/conversion van to keep as a houndmobile/vacation vehicle. If we have to take the SUV (also my DM's daily driver) to GIG this year we might not make it.