Happy Birthday Sisters

MP_the4pack

I really thought a year ago that I had a very good chance of celebrating both birthdays this year. If one wasn't going to make it, I was sure it would have been Dima since she had the OS diagnosis and amp.

Instead Pearl left me first from another insidiuous cancer. Dima left 2 months later.

Happy Birthday babies. Momma misses you so much.

The sisters enjoying the water at their last Dewey 2 yrs ago.

003_Parkhill.jpg

012_Parkhill.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

Edited by MP_the4pack

Happy Bridge Birthday girls...it's hard isn't it, losing them to cancer so close to each other. Hope you can remember good times today :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Mary Pat,

If there ever were angels, Pearl and Diamond are them. Last year was a hard year for you and I celebrate their birthdays in the hope that someday you will see them again.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Happy Belated Birthday to the beautiful girls, and hugs to their devoted mom! (Btw, I love your name, Mary Pat!)

:bighug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Happy Birthday at The Bridge Beautiful Girls! Belated or not, I'll bet every day is like a birthday - at least that's what I want to believe!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead