Hey Guys, Thought I'd Pop In Again...

Guest mickey85

Guest mickey85

And let you know that after 2 years, Arthur, the 8 year old AKC coyote dog is absolutely fantabulous! He's kinda bored though, and is wondering when he can get around to trying out lurecoursing - preferably in Northern Indiana or the Chicagoland area...Any ideas?

BTW, photos!

Artholomew.

IMAG0026.jpg

Art, with company...

IMAG0029-1.jpg

Arthur, in repose

IMAG0047-1.jpg

And his wheagle (whippet/beagle) sidekick - delilah, who would probably love lurecoursing more than him):

IMAG0064.jpg

Edited by mickey85

They are all adorable....that wheagle is just as cute as button!!!

gallery_22387_3315_35426.jpg

Robin, EZ (Tribal Track), JJ (What a Story), Dustin (E's Full House) and our beautiful Jack (Mana Black Jack) and Lily (Chip's Little Miss Lily) both at the Bridge
The WFUBCC honors our beautiful friends at the bridge. Godspeed sweet angels.

Guest mickey85

Gwen, I never had either - I got her from a humane society, so I'm only guessing at the mix, but she has the face and general looks of a beagle, with the bunchy knuckles, super deep chest, and double-suspension run of a sighthound. Never thought I'd see another one...until I went back to the humane society and saw what must have been her sister in the whelping room - honest to goodness, they looked IDENTICAL - even had the white spot on her back.

Here's a better shot of her:

gallery_1537_150_172342.jpg

Edited by mickey85