Petzlife Users

Guest kydie

I knew you G.T.'rs would know,,,, where is the most ecomonical place to buy Petzlife?

I noticed a web site called VitaHound has free shipping and $18.00 a bottle,,,, I love free shipping :lol

I believe Amazon has some good pricing. Depending on whether you are looking for the spray ($13-14) or gel ($15) or you can buy the large size (12oz) for $43-54.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

I got the combo- (spray and gel) at Amazon with free shipping (I was not sure if Maddie would let me spray something into her mouth (she did)

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest Energy11

I buy mine on Amazon.com, and I always get the BIG bottle of the gel. I have free shipping through some of their stores, as I am enrolled in "Amazon Prime." I find the larger bottles are a better value with five! :-)

For those who have tried both the spray and gel, do you have a preference? I have always used the gel and rubbed their gums and teeth using my finger, but would rather not!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest Houndie

I ordered mine from DogStuff4u at $13.99 for the small spray or $39.99 for the large size. Shipping is free, and they always have some free item with your order. I had my order in just a couple of days. I'll definitely buy from them again.

WOW I am such a dummy, been paying $32 for 4oz gel on line from Petsmart. It does do wonders and I'm on our second bottle. No one arounde here carries it including the Petsmart stores.