We're Sending Scoop-Dog To The Bridge Today :(

Guest BoyzMom

I hate this stinking disease!!!! :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Scoop-dog was diagnosed with OS on 9/8. His tumor, which started out the size of my thumbnail, quickly grew to baseball sized.

His pain was constant, only controlled by Tramadol & Codeine and DQ vanilla ice cream.

He was ready to leave a few weeks ago, but DH was in denial. I had a long conversation with Scoop Saturday night, asking him to please talk with his Daddy the way he talks with me and let him know he was ready to go.

They had that conversation this morning, and Scoop will be leaving us to run pain-free at the bridge at about 10 this morning.

Please send your prayers and white light to Scoop for a peaceful journey, and to me and DH and Scoop's brother, Pepperoni, to help heal our shattered hearts. :weep

I am so very sorry. You and Scoop and family will be tucked tightly into my thoughts and heart today. Wishing a peaceful journey.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

I am very sorry. Please post in remembrance when you are able. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayer.s

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****