Larry

Guest Adrianne

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Adrianne

Larry visited me in my dreams last night. It was a wonderful sweet visit. He let me know in my dream that his sign to me would be ducks. Anytime I see a duck, it's him stopping by to say hello.

I know that may sound silly, but he made it crystal clear that would be his sign. I can't remember the last time I've seen a duck, but I can't wait until the next time I see one.

Guest LeanneSchatz

So glad he sent you a sign. That made me almost cry when I read it! I hope you see a duck very soon! It will be a great surprise!

hugs!

It's taken me this long to finally try and say something, anything appropriate. Words just fail me.

I am so sorry.

Wishing you many duck siteings.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Adrianne, I just wanted to check in and let you know that you and your DH have been on my mind. I know you're going through a terrible time and I am continuing to send wishes for peace and comfort to you both.

I'm so glad Larry visited you in your dreams to let you know that he is fine.

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

Guest fandogs

Adrianne, not everyone is open to receive signs.. but they do appear and they do connect you to the spirit of your much loved soul.

So glad he sent a clear sign, and not one you have to interpret. I'm sure you will start seeing ducks very soon! Smiling now, instead of wiping away tears.

I've been saddened into silence too, until now. (Thanks to RobinM for making that easier for me to say. ) Wishing you frequent duck visits and more sweet dreams of Larry. :grouphug

Mary with Jumper Jack (2/17/11) and angels Shane (PA's Busta Rime, 12/10/02 - 10/14/16) and Spencer (Dutch Laser, 11/25/00 - 3/29/13).

Very sorry to hear of Larry's passing. Hoping you, Ollie and your family have lots of duck sightings.:grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest Energy11

I totally understand what you are saying ... Bob and Energy come to me in dreams. They haven't in years, because, I guess they know ... I am "sort of" ok!

Our love to you!

Maybe he chose ducks because you don't see them very often and he knows that they will be special. I'm glad you dreamed of Larry last night.

You remain in my thoughts as well as your family and, of course, Ollie.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Adrianne, I just wanted to let you know I think about you a lot these days. I remember when you asked me about adopting Brooke so soon after losing Bailey, and when Larry came into your life, you understood. Greyhounds are angels in disguise. I wish we didn't have to make painful decisions, but we do, and we do it out of love. As a very good friend said to me, we take all the pain from their wee bodies and put in our hearts once we let them go. :grouphug

Jan with precious pups Emmy (Stormin J Flag) and Simon (Nitro Si) and Abbey Field.  Missing my angels: Bailey Buffetbobleclair 11/11/98-17/12/09; Ben Task Rapid Wave 5/5/02-2/11/15; Brooke Glo's Destroyer 7/09/06-21/06/16 and Katie Crazykatiebug 12/11/06 -21/08/21. My blog about grief The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not get over the loss of a loved one; you will learn to live with it. You will rebuild yourself around the loss you have suffered. You will be whole again but you will never be the same. Nor should you be the same, nor would you want to. Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

Guest Stripeyfan

I have only just seen the threads about Larry – Adrianne, I am so sorry. Thank you for the love you gave this boy, he truly landed on all four paws when he came to you! :grouphug

Guest Snazzy_Chloe

I just wanted to thank you for your beautiful tribute.

I loved the singing so much, I wondered who was singing - it just fit your video so well.

So this led me to do a little research on Eva Cassidy which is another sad story - to find out that she died before she could see her success in selling CD's was heartbreaking. As it was to see that 10 more albums have been made since her death is also most unusual. Since I saw your tribute I have bought 4 of her CD's and it is all due to Ollie and Larry introducing me to some excellant listening. I just wanted to let you know that sometimes good things do happen after bad.

Larry visited me in my dreams last night. It was a wonderful sweet visit. He let me know in my dream that his sign to me would be ducks. Anytime I see a duck, it's him stopping by to say hello.

I know that may sound silly, but he made it crystal clear that would be his sign. I can't remember the last time I've seen a duck, but I can't wait until the next time I see one.

You are not the only one who will think of Larry everytime they see a duck! I just knew he would continue to allow us to enjoy and share in his love and beautiful self! He truly will be with you always. I know what you mean about missing his sweet face too. I miss Slim's body here too but he too is with me still and I don't know how to explain or describe it but its like he is even more a part of me than when he was here in body. It is very comforting and as you know helps so much to know that they we are still a part of their life and they are happy and OK and doing what they're supposed to be doing where they're supposed to be doing it. I am sure he has probably "visited" Ollie too. You know thats Larry-always caring about others and showing what love really is. God bless all and thanks for sharing. :grouphug

Guest Houndie

I think of you and your family often these days. It's pretty amazing that most of us only knew Larry from pictures, and yet we'll always remember his story and the joy he found with your family. Take care of yourself at this bittersweet time.

• 3 weeks later...
:cry1 I'm so very sorry. :grouphug:f_red

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound