Larry

Guest Adrianne

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Houndie

What a lovely tribute to sweet Larry. Thank you so much for sharing this gentle, sweet soul with us, and thank you Ollie for being such a beautiful friend. Larry's time with your family is truly a love story, shared with all of us.

I haven't been able to watch Larry's tribute yet, but I will when I can. I tried, but stopped after the first few seconds. What I saw was so beautiful. I'm having an emotional week and need to be a bit stronger to view it in its entirety. As racindog so beautifully put it, Larry and his story was all about the purest form of love. Larry touched me so deeply, as he did with so many here.

I hope you are all getting through this OK. Again, I am so deeply sorry.

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

Guest greymama002

Such a blessing that Larry came into your lives when you most needed each other! I will always remember his sweet face and how much joy he found in your loving home. Godspeed sweet boy :gh_run:angelwings

Guest jade1046

I'm so very sorry for your loss. The tribute was touching, heart wrenching, and just beautiful. Hugs to you and sweet little Ollie for being there when Larry needed you most. Godspeed Larry - no more pain. :gh_run2:f_red

Oh, Adrianne, I had tears in my eyes before I even read your beautiful tribute. I knew that it would be loving and eloquent and true. And it was. How well you (and Ollie ) understood him and loved him. Thank you so much for sharing this sweet soul with us, and letting us be captivated by those wise and gentle eyes, and distinguished silver face. There was something about him that touched our hearts, not only because he was so lovely, but because we were all privileged to share the love story that grew as he settled in and worked his quiet magic. You gave him comfort and love and security when his future was so uncertain, and because he was exactly where he was meant to be, he helped your heart to heal. I know that you have many precious memories to help ease the pain of his loss.

If anyone doubts that 2 animals can love each other, they have only to watch Ollie and Larry's video. I hope your sweet little lady can adjust to losing her dear friend. Gentle hugs to Ollie, and to you too. I'm so sorry you lost your precious Larry.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown

I'm glad Larry got to spend his last few months with you and with Ollie, and that you were given so much in return for taking him in when he needed a place to call home. It's so hard to say goodbye.

Kristen with

Penguin (L the Penguin) Flying Penske x L Alysana

Costarring The Fabulous Felines: Squeak, Merlin, Bailey & Mystic

68sgSRq.jpg

Adrianne,

I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Larry.

How fortunate you both were to have found each other.

Sending lots of healing prayers and hugs, and please give Ollie a kiss for me.

Rest in peace, beautiful Larry.

:f_red :f_red :grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France