Ez Seized Again This Morning

This morning at 2 am EZ woke me up with another seizure - this one was very mild but of course we had the bed wetting. It took him longer to recover from this seizure after his thrashing was over. He wanted outside and had to pee and poop. I dosed him with pheno as I found out when I do this he hasn't clustered. He had trouble getting back upstairs - his legs did not seem to be coordinated but he made it and was vocal off and on for about 1 hour. This morning had to be called downstairs when I let the other two pups out. He ate his breakfast with no problem and was looking for more. I am waiting for his thyroid panel to come back to the vet, when it was drawn at is regular vet there was some sort of error that it was not read and his neuro vet was notified and is running the panel from the blood that was drawn for his pheno, KBr and liver function. Pheno and KBr levels were up a little but not bad and his liver function was good.

It is better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all

Missing my Big Blue eyed Bear

Oh, I'm so sorry. Hope this is just an isolated incident.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

I'm sorry :( :( :( I had no idea how bad seizures were until Rainey started getting them. I hope he's doing better and no more seizures :( :( :( sending hugs, Beryl. :grouphug

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Thank you Seizures can be devastating and some people panic when they have a seizure. EZ was a bounce I do believe it was because of his seizures and I also found out that when he was racing he got zapped by the lure which ended his racing career. Scars that he has which we thought was road rash is actually burns from that accident

That breaks my heart about EZ's track hx. Hoping for good labs, Beryl, and a quiet night tonight for all of you. :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

That breaks my heart about EZ's track hx. Hoping for good labs, Beryl, and a quiet night tonight for all of you. :grouphug

I was told he was one lucky dog as they knocked the power off long enough for his release