Queen Orla

Guest arlosmom

Guest arlosmom

Introducing Orla (Maryville Orla) my beautiful 11 1/2 old senior girl. She is truly a queen. Of course she is an HB Commander descendent like several of my others. Her coloring is unique and she has the most beautiful ears. Hear are a few pics.

100_0541.jpg

BlessingoftheAnimals036.jpg

OrlaatBlessingoftheAnimals-Copy.jpg

She's a lovely senior lady! I looked her up and wow, you're so right -- neat coloring! And now she has a dear old white face. Congratulations!

Edited by OwnedBySummer

SummerGreytalkSignatureResized-1.jpg

Lisa B.

My beautiful Summer - to her forever home May 1, 2010 Summer

Certified therapy dog team with St. John Ambulance

:thumbs-up Seniors :wub: She's beautiful and thank you for opening your heart and home to her.

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. Annie Oooh M. 

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

:wave Hiya Orla....HB was my Great Grandad...maybe that is where our earsies came from :rolleyes: I hope I am a pretty as you when I grow up. ;)

Queen Orla

Greyhound_Maryville_Orla-_2big.jpg

Me..Molleigh (aka Queen Molly, my racin name)

100_2885.jpg

Molleigh-and-Snowy-sig2.jpg

CAROL & Molleigh (Queen Molly)
My Angel Girl (Slippy's Molly) ~ Thank you for sending me your namesake ~

Guest arlosmom

:wave Hiya Orla....HB was my Great Grandad...maybe that is where our earsies came from :rolleyes: I hope I am a pretty as you when I grow up. ;)

Me..Molleigh (aka Queen Molly, my racin name)

100_2885.jpg

Orla..we do habs bery simeelar earsies. and color too. My grand pa was HB. I am one generashun older dan yu. See yu later. :wave