Glucosamine Sample From Get Up & Go

Greyhound Gang offers a 30-day sample of Get Up & Go Glucosamine HCL to anyone at the time of the adoption of a ‘golden oldie’, or a hound with a broken hock. This offer applies all year, but I thought I would mention it because of all the older hounds needing homes. Golden Oldies from my experiences are hounds who are ten years or older, though an 8 or 9 year old who has had a harder life would benefit too.

Sample can be requested at the time of the adoption, or within a few months of the adoption.

Form is on the Gang's web site

Move cursor to HELP US.

Click on Donations Given.

Click on bolded Free Sample of Glucosamine, and complete the form there.

This is a $12 value.

Testimonials about how well joint supplements help hounds, other dogs, and humans too. These are unsolicited.

We also offer wonderful, inexpensive booklets– one called When I Am Older – which details many natural and inexpensive ways to help hounds age well and stay healthy.

Claudia & Greyhound Gang

Claudia & Greyhound Gang
100% Helps Hounds

GIG Bound!

Thanks so much for posting this. We adopted a senior in July, so I hope the request I submitted isn't too late. Pretty Girl has arthritis and we just started acupuncture with her. She's also on supplements (Springtime Joint Health and Fresh Factors) but they don't seem to be helping her as much as I would like. Maybe Get Up & Go will do the trick!

Jenn, missing Shadow (Wickford Big Tom), Pretty Girl (C's Pretty) and Tori (Santoria)