Good Thoughts For Charlie - Please

Well, how awesome is that??!!!!

I missed the udpates until the news was good! Amazing stuff! Hugs to that handsome boy!!

Well, how awesome is that??!!!!

I missed the udpates until the news was good! Amazing stuff! Hugs to that handsome boy!!

My boys, together again...

cedarlodge2010027_zpsc250b3bf-1_zps9f4d4

A hui hou kakou, my loves

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was almost to scared to look. I'm so glad I did! :yay

i still have his little package, I didn't want to jinx anything and then........ Well, now I'll hold onto it so I can give it to him in person and give him a big hug. You guys are still planning on coming to Planet Day on the 30th right?????

That is the plan! I think Charlie would like an outing with other Greys as he loves to meet them.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

OMG! I have been avoiding this thread like the plague - so terrified of the radiologist's report! Holy cow! It just doesn't get any better than that! :pinkele

Wonderful, wonderful news!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

OMG I was pooping myself reading this thread and when we got to the part where there were 'things' spotted, I was desperate to write something but then read on and got to the fabby news and now I don't really need to write what I was going to write - if you see what I mean :blink::lol

What I was going to say was that Darcy had some very small 'things' at the time of her diagnosis/amp but my vet felt that they probably were KNOT anything to be concerned about although he couldn't be 100% sure. And then when she was re-xrayed 18 months later (at the same time as having a couple of teeth out) the 'things' were still evident, exactly the same size as they had been on diagnosis day and they were deemed to just be part of Darcys normal lung tissue. I was therefore hoping it would be the same for Charlie - and it seems that it is :couchjump

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

Thank you everyone. We are very happy about Charlie's update and just couldn't believe it. Unfortunately news about Flash's x-rays dampened our happiness and now Girly Girl and Scoop-Dog are gone. This disease hurts so many, humans and hounds.

Kyle with Stewie ('Super C Ledoux, Super C Sampson x Sing It Blondie) and forever missing my three angels, Jack ('Roy Jack', Greys Flambeau x Miss Cobblepot) and Charlie ('CTR Midas Touch', Leo's Midas x Hallo Argentina) and Shelby ('Shari's Hooty', Flying Viper x Shari Carusi) running free across the bridge.

Gus an coinnich sinn a'rithist my boys and little girl.

Wonderful news. ( I was scared to look!)

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I can't believe I just now noticed an update - what FANTASTIC NEWS!!! :confetti:yay:confetti:banana

EllenEveBaz is totally right - those of us that have had to face the awfulness of osteo are Charlie's biggest cheerleaders. We know they won't all have the greatest outcomes, but when a pup triumphs, it's a definite boost for all of us. Hopefully someday none of us will ever have to endure the horror of osteo again :goodluck

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

You go, Charlie!!! :clap:couchjump:banana:grouphug

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

glad to hear the good news!!! :yay :yay :yay :yay

Kim and Bruce - with Rick (Rick Roufus 6/30/16) and missing my sweet greyhound Angels Rainey (LG's Rainey 10/4/2000 - 3/8/2011), Anubis (RJ's Saint Nick 12/25/2001 - 9/12/12) and Zeke (Hey Who Whiz It 4/6/2009 - 7/20/2020) and Larry (PTL Laroach 2/24/2007 - 8/2/2020) -- and Chester (Lab) (8/31/1990 - 5/3/2005), Captain (Schipperke) (10/12/1992 - 6/13/2005) and Remy (GSP) (?/?/1998 - 1/6/2005) at the bridge
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemmingway

Me, too! I am so thrilled for you. It's always wonderful when the news is good and it couldn't happen to a nicer boy.

GO CHARLIE!!

Mom to BridgeGreys~~STORM 07/99-02/08/11, VICKI 12/15/00-01/12/11, BAY 02/00-10/25/10 and CASHEW 10/99-2/23/10

and cats ~~ IRISH, MUMBLES, MUFFIN, TJ, PUNKIN and Bridge cats SARAH (07/29/97-07/07/06) and BRIE (04/11/96-01/22/12)

a very lively Whippet, OLIVIA and JAKE, the Iggy