Larry Update

Guest Adrianne

Ollie knows. She didn't once try to steal his chicken or his ice cream. She was very quiet and respectful and just watched while he ate.

They always know..........again, thinking of your family and Larry today :grouphug

:nod You're a good sister, Ollie. Thank you for being there and loving Larry, please give him a hug for me, and keep one for you and your mama :grouphug

Old Dogs are the Best Dogs. :heartThank you, campers. Current enrollees:  Punkin. AnnIE Oooh M

Angels: Pal :heart. Segugio. Sorella (TPGIT). LadyBug. Zeke-aroni. MiMi Sizzle Pants. Gracie. Seamie :heart:brokenheart. (Foster)Sweet. Andy. PaddyALVIN!Mayhem. Bosco. Bruno. Dottie B. Trevor Double-Heart. Bea. Cletus, KLTO. Aiden 1-4.

:paw Upon reflection, our lives are often referenced in parts defined by the all-too-short lives of our dogs.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Houndie

I'm so glad Larry was able to enjoy his chicken and ice cream last night, knowing how much you all love him. You all remain in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug

:cry1 This is so, so sad. Hugs to you and your sweet Larry. What a kind heart you have. How lucky for Larry that he was able to spend his twilight days with you.

This summer I adopted an old hound who will be 12 in December (his family didn't want him anymore). He, too, has the sweetest face and I imagine our time together will be fleeting. Every day, I hug him, kiss his beautiful face, and tell him how much I love him.

Thinking of you and Larry today. :brokenheart

Thinking of all of you today. I hope it gives you some comfort knowing that Larry's short time with you he knew he was loved and he knew he was safe. Their journey sometimes is so short with us but at least his last journey was with you and he was loved by so many people that never met him. I will always remember his frosty face.

gallery_19161_3282_5037.jpg

Guest jettcricket

I haven't been able to acess greytalk for the last week...problems with new IP address. Just got on now to catch up and read this. I'm so sorry to hear about your precious boy. Praying for a gentle passing....

I just want to scream "Nnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!" Oh Adrianne, I am so sorry! I have reveled in your love for Larry, from the moment that his story appeared on these pages and the hint that you were interested. You are the BEST Greyt Mom! There are so many of us here on GT that will be with you and DH in spirit this afternoon. Godspeed, Handsome.

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

Crying so hard to read this... my heart truly goes out to you and your family. Larry has been incredibly blessed to be loved by you, and his sweet spirit has shone through in your pictures of him. I'm with everyone here in loving him from afar, and this is beyond heartbreaking. I will be wishing you strength and peace today and beyond, and you will both be in my thoughts. I don't have words for how unfair this is. May you be blessed for loving him while he was with you. Run free from pain, sweet Larry.

Guest jade1046

What everyone else said .... Trying to hold back the :weep here at work. Will be thinking of you later this afternoon. I'm so very sorry things turned out this way. :grouphug:candle