Larry Update

Guest Adrianne

Guest Houndie

I'm so glad the vet will be able to come to the house, and thankfully, you have meds to help him through today and tomorrow. I know tomorrow, at 4:30, there will be a whole group of Larry Lovers who will be right there with you and Larry, holding you both in our hearts and prayers. God bless you for taking such wonderful care of this dear boy.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so very sorry to hear this news. Larry has had the best life the last few months because you and your husband opened your heart to him. May his passing be peaceful. I'm keeping you all in my prayers.

Judy, mom to Darth Vader, Bandita, And Angel

Forever in our hearts, DeeYoGee, Dani, Emmy, Andy, Heart, Saint, Valentino, Arrow, Gee, Bebe, Jilly Bean, Bullitt, Pistol, Junior, Sammie, Joey, Gizmo, Do Bee

I'm so glad the vet will be able to come to the house, and thankfully, you have meds to help him through today and tomorrow. I know tomorrow, at 4:30, there will be a whole group of Larry Lovers who will be right there with you and Larry, holding you both in our hearts and prayers. God bless you for taking such wonderful care of this dear boy.

Most definitely, we will be there with you in spirit. When I had to put my Sami to sleep, I had to take her to the vet alone. I told my online friends that I didn't know if I could make that drive by myself and one of my friends told me to just imagine them in the car with me. That is what I did and I really felt them with me. I know it sounds silly, but I knew they were with me in spirit and we will be with you tomorrow.

Hugs to you, your husband, son, Ollie and of course, sweet, sweet Larry.

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Guest Hoolyghans

Oh Adrianne, no!

All the dogs here are special but some are just a little extra special. Larry is one of them.

I'm so very sorry

I'm truly sorry you have gotten this devastating news. I, along with everyone else here, loved this boy from afar. It's just not fair that

you should have to say good-bye to him so soon. My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow. Your two very special boys will

be together for eternity. Bless you and your family for giving this boy a loving home in his time of need.

Mary, mom to kitty Rebel.
Always missing Sherri (SO DELICIOUS) (12/6/2005-8/29/2018) kitties Marley (4/2000-12/3/2015) and Beady (4/1998-2/24/2006) and Dalmatian Daisy (7/25/1984-5/13/1999).

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work

and give to those who would not - Thomas Jefferson

Adrianne, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hoped Larry would have more time being loved by you, protected by Ollie, and spoiled by everyone who knew him.

I'll be thinking of you at 4:30 Thursday.

15060353021_97558ce7da.jpg
Kathy and Q (CRT Qadeer from Fuzzy's Cannon and CRT Bonnie) and
Jane (WW's Aunt Jane from Trent Lee and Aunt M); photos to come.

Missing Silver (5.19.2005-10.27.2016), Tigger (4.5.2007-3.18.2016),
darling Sam (5.10.2000-8.8.2013), Jacey-Kasey (5.19.2003-8.22.2011), and Oreo (1997-3.30.2006)

Oh no, I cannot believe this is happening. I don't know what to say. My heart is breaking for you. I hope that someday you can find some peace and comfort in knowing that you gave that boy a priceless gift--love that was without limit and a wonderful home where he was a member of a family who adored him.

I am so, so sorry. I am typing through tears. I haven't been able to get Larry off my mind since this happened. I often wonder why life has to be so painful.

Lynn_siggie-1.jpg

Guest greyt2love

I am so sorry. Such a sweet face Larry has. I will join you in my thoughts tomorrow and send my prayers for peace and comfort. What an awful, terrible day this has been.

I am so terribly sorry, Adrianne :cry1 :cry1 :cry1

You and Larry are in my thoughts :grouphug :grouphug :grouphug

What an awful, terrible day this has been.

Indeed :cry1

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

OMG, I am totally shocked and crying with you.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

I'm so very sorry :(

:grouphug

Deerhounds Darcy, Duffy, Grace & Wellington, Mutts Sprout & Buddy, Lurchers Ned & Jake plus Ella the Westie + cats. Remembering Del, Jessie, Maddison, Flo, Sally, Stanley, Wallace, Radar, Mokka, Oki cat, Tetley, Poppy & Striker.

Please visit our web store at http://www.dogsndubs.com for our own range of Greyhound related clothing for humans!

This is so sad. If they could only stay young......I am sorry.

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Just hugs, Adrianne.

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

I am so very sorry to see how this turned out. You, Larry, Ollie and your family will be in my thoughts. I am so thankful though that Larry got to spend his last days with you. What a gift you have given each other.

Cindy

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow