Larry Update

Guest Adrianne

I just can't believe it, it's not fair!

I'm so glad Larry had your family these last few months. You've given him a wonderful life.

sig%20march%2015_zpsgicdhakq.jpg
Wingnut (DC Wingnut), Voo Doo (Voo Doo von Bonz), Barb (Myokie Barb) & Romey (Nose Stradamus)
at the bridge Molly (CM Blondie) 9/8/14, Maddy (Reuniting) 10/17/13, Rocky (Ranco Popeye) 1/7/12, Mimi (Flying Ringneck) 8/13/09 and RJ (RJ What For) 5/3/05

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH my heart is breaking for all of you.:weep:cry1Larry was so blessed to have found you and what a treasure you have stored up for yourself in heaven by giving such love to one of His most needy creatures. I know that such love will help carry the family through this terrible storm. I think Wilbur sent you Larry and I just somehow know Wilbur is going to continue to take care of you. I can't explain anything other than I trust that Wilbur knows best even if we can't understand all the details with our earthly mind. I believe the animals know more than we do sometimes. Can't find any more words...emotions too strong. :grouphug If there's anything I can do let me know. I will be praying for all.:hope:candle

Edited by racindog

I'm so sorry to hear this. My heart is breaking for you. :weep :weep :weep :weep You made Larry's final months the happiest they could have been. I will never forget him. He is such a special boy.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. :grouphug

Patty,

Mom to Jaxson 5/12/2017

Forever in my heart: Joey 11/01/2007 to 12/06/2018, Scout 11/19/2005 to 07/15/15 and Jack 01/03/2004 to 06/11/2011

Guest PhillyPups

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not what we wanted to hear. My heart is broken for/with you. :bighug

I hate cancer with a vengance!!

Guest PiagetsMom
:cry1 I'm so very sorry to hear that. You and your family will be in my thoughts. Prayers for a peaceful passing for Larry.......while the time was much too short, he was so lucky to have you and your family to love and to be loved by :grouphug

Not want I wanted to come back to read :cry1 . Adrianne I am so sorry that another dear hound of yours has been touched by this awful monster.

I'm so glad that Larry got to spend these last 8 months being cared for and loved by your family, that is something cancer can never take away

from him.

:grouphug to you all..

Now I think I'll have a good cry... :weep

I'm so sorry Adrianne. We all loved Larry but you and your family have had the pleasure of loving him right there in your home. He is truly a special angel, and you were truly his.

Thinking of you all.

Chris - Mom to: Felicity (DeLand), and Andi (Braska Pandora)

52592535884_69debcd9b4.jpgsiggy by Chris Harper, on Flickr

Angels: Libby (Everlast), Dorie (Dog Gone Holly), Dude (TNJ VooDoo), Copper (Kid's Copper), Cash (GSI Payncash), Toni (LPH Cry Baby), Whiskey (KT's Phys Ed), Atom, Lilly

Guest Houndie

Oh nooooo! I am so sorry to hear this horrible news, and I'm typing through tears. For some reason, Larry felt like a little part of our family, and we grieve along with you. I know your heart is breaking, but please know that you provided Larry with a wonderful home, and lots and lots of love. Hugs and prayers to you and your family, and of course, sweet, dear Larry.

Guest Energy11

OMG!!

I am sooo sorry to hear this!

I am glad he will be at home, and with the family, when he crosses over The Bridge. Let me know if you need ANYTHING!

Love you!

Adrianne I am so very sorry to hear this. I have lurked and occasionally posted since you introduced him to us, cheering and praying the whole way, holding my breath sometimes.

I have a feeling that his previous owner will be waiting there for him. And many years from now the two of them and Wilbur will be there to greet you.

Tears and hugs for your family.

:weep:grouphug

sue

Guest Adrianne

Thank you everyone. I'm typing through tears, but I wanted to let you all know how much Larry and I appreciate the support.

Larry will be free tomorrow at about 4:30, so if you could, please think of him then. I am having a mobile vet come to my house. My regular vet doesn't provide this service in the home, and it's extremely important to me that his final hours be as stress-free as possible. And I don't know that he could make it to the vet.

He's struggling mightily today, so we now have him on Deramaxx and Metacam. My vet said to give him as much as he needs to be comfortable.

I hate this! I am so very sorry, and that truly doesn`t describe how I feel. My heart is with you. :grouphug

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

(((((((((Larry))))))) Hugs my sweet boy, know you will crossed the bridge in the arms of those who love you and you'll find another who loves you greatly waiting with open arms. Love and peace Adrianne . . .

Guest Energy11

Thank you everyone. I'm typing through tears, but I wanted to let you all know how much Larry and I appreciate the support.

Larry will be free tomorrow at about 4:30, so if you could, please think of him then. I am having a mobile vet come to my house. My regular vet doesn't provide this service in the home, and it's extremely important to me that his final hours be as stress-free as possible. And I don't know that he could make it to the vet.

He's struggling mightily today, so we now have him on Deramaxx and Metacam. My vet said to give him as much as he needs to be comfortable.

I totaly agree with the utmost pain management right now. Whatever he needs. WE did this with our Max, who had Osteo, toward the end, and he remained pretty comfortable.

You and Larry are in my heart and thoughts ... and, I WILL BE there with you tomorrow, in spirit, thoughts and love. Dee

No, no, no! Oh, Adrianne, I'm so sorry. If ever a dog deserved more time in a truly wonderful family, it is your sweet Larry. While your heart is dealing with this most difficult of decisions, please know that they live in the moment. Whatever happened before he came to you is forgotten, and tomorrow is still unknown. It breaks your heart to see your precious boy in pain, and that is why you are letting him go. He knows how very much he is loved.

You will both be in my prayers tomorrow.

gallery_11446_3599_3864.jpg
Nancy, Mom to Evangelina and Kiva
Missing Lacey, Patsy, Buster, my heart dog Nick, Winnie, Pollyanna, Tess, my precious Lydia, Calvin Lee, my angel butterfly Laila, and kitties Lily, Sam and Simon
My Etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Catsburgandhoundtown