At Evet With Sutra

He went quickly and peacefully. He was ready. He fought so hard for me through all of this, it was time for me to fight through something painful to do something good for him.

After he was gone (heart had stopped), he licked my elbow :wub: The vet said that the brain often tries to get the lungs to breathe again so it's not uncommon for them to take a gasp. he used his to lick me.

I'll post a proper remembrance when I can get my head together. Thank you all so much :grouphug

Kristin in Moline, IL USA with Ozzie (MRL Crusin Clem), Clarice (Clarice McBones), Latte and Sage the IGs, and the kitties: Violet and Rose
Lovingly Remembered: Sutra (Fliowa Sutra) 12/02/97-10/12/10, Pinky (Pick Me) 04/20/03-11/19/12, Fritz (Fritz Fire) 02/05/01 - 05/20/13, Ace (Fantastic Ace) 02/05/01 - 07/05/13, and Carrie (Takin the Crumbs) 05/08/99 - 09/04/13.

A cure for cancer can't come soon enough.--

Kristen....

I am so sorry for your loss....:bighug to you.

Sutra fought such a good fight. :angelwings:angelwings

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Guest PhillyPups

Kristin I am so very very sorry for your loss. There are no words - please know The Queen was there to take care of him for you just as you took such good care of her. :bighug

I'm so very sorry. :cry1 Having to make that final decision is SO very painful. Blessings to you and your precious angel, who will always share your heart. :beatheart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

:weep :weep Bawling here too... Sutra was dxed the day that Riley died, so somehow they became connected in a way. I was so happy for all the quality time you guys got. I hope you can eventually take some comfort in that. He was a very lucky boy to have you as his mom.

I think I gave you my phone number in an email, if you ever feel like calling. :grouphug

Kristin, I'm so very sorry. :grouphug

Edited by foxysmom

Casual Bling & Hope for Hounds
Summer-3bjpg.jpg
Janet & the hounds Maggie and Allen Missing my baby girl Peanut, old soul Jake, quirky Jet, Mama Grandy and my old Diva Miz Foxy; my angel, my inspiration. You all brought so much into my light, and taught me so much about the power of love, you are with me always.
If you get the chance to sit it out or dance.......... I hope you dance! Missing our littlest girl.

Please keep Kristin in your thoughts and prayers. She will post in Remembrance when she is able.

Rainbow_Bridge.jpg

Wendy and The Whole Wherd. American by birth, Southern by choice.
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!"
****OxyFresh Vendor ID is 180672239.****